Pregnancy takes a toll in every woman's body. It changes her mood, hormones, her body shape, her skin elasticity, and sometimes, even complexion. Some women are lucky to have elastic skin that does not develop stretchmarks easily. However, there are women like us who, unfortunately, tend to develop more stretchmarks, melasma, and other skin darkening issues related with pregnancy.
Also being pregnant means that we can't just eat nor drink anything that we fancy, same with beauty products, not all products are safe for us to use because some chemicals are harmful to the baby when it is absorbed by the pregnant mother's bloodstream. This is why it is very important that we check the label of the products before we purchase and apply them.
Preggy skincare must-have? I would gladly recommend this Preggy Glow Body Set from Skin White Solutions: 100% safe, organic and chemical-free for use during pregnancy and beyond! 💝💝💝
Price: Php 450 / set
The all natural body lotion has goat's milk to keep my skin healthy, hydrated and more elastic, while the belly cream is perfect to use for dry, itchy, stretching belly skin and pregnancy stretch marks.
Product Review: Preggy Glow Body Lotion
- its formulation is lightweight and easily absorbable by the skin, the color is white but it doesn't leave a white cast
- non-sticky, non-greasy, and doesn't leave an icky feeling even with this country's humid tropical weather
-smells fresh and light (perfect for preggos who are sensitive to scents)
- nothing that I could say really, I think it is perfect for my skin type because even if my body's skin is dry, I easily get sweaty with rich moisturizers, with this lotion, I don't get that problem. I just have to reapply it 2x in a day though.
Preggy Glow Belly Cream
- it has the right amount of richness that moisturizes the skin without leaving it sticky and greasy: perfect for the humid weather!
- a little bit goes a long way: a product the size of a 5-peso coin can moisturize my whole tummy plus hands and feet as well!
- whenever I apply this, my stretching tummy's skin doesn't become itchy unlike when I miss on putting some of this on.
- its scent is light and a li'l bit nutty, nothing too strong that bothers my sensitive sense of smell right now *hormones*
- no allergic reaction and irritation experienced whatsoever.
- applying too much product makes my hands and feet sweat more, perhaps its richness absorbs more heat so it is best to use it lightly.
- other pregnant women might be too sensitive with its smell 'cause each of us have different preferences and sensitivities when we are pregnant anyway, it is best if you will be able to smell this product before buying it (they have kiosks available in some places!)
All in all, I am satisfied with this product after using it for almost a month already! I think this whole tub won't be finished even after giving birth because a li'l bit goes a long way! This will be totally worth one's money.
Remember: results may vary so what works for me might or might not work for you and vice-versa. If irritation persists, discontinue use.
You may buy this product online at:
Facebook: Skin White Solutions
Founder of Astral Crystals.