"Tale as old as time... True as it can be..." - Let's go back to the time when ELF Cosmetics released their Disney-inspired cosmetics last 2015.
Now, I'll be reviewing this breath-takingly gorgeous
Disney Belle: An Enchanted Tale Beauty Book and show you its wonders!
Oh, it's a book! No, it's a makeup palette!!! Yes, Elf Cosmetics brings us Disney Belle: An Enchanted Tale Beauty Book!
I am a big Beauty & The Beast fan and a make-up lover all-in-one so passing on this beautiful collectible item is a big no-no! I'll post the details inside and the swatches in a bit!
"...For beauty is found within" - Elf Cosmetics Disney Belle: An Enchanted Beauty Book Makeup Palette
It has a beautiful mirror on the left, 7 eyeshadows, 1 blush and 1 contouring powder, 1 eye shadow brush, 2 eyeliners in black and brown, and 1 Lip Color in Love's Kiss shade!
I am definitely in-love with this! There are still pages inside when you flip the left page open, teaching you how to apply these shades, would you want to see it?
Elf Cosmetics Disney Belle: An Enchanted Tale Beauty Book
Lipgloss, E/s, Blush & Contour Swatches:
- a beautiful off-white champagne shimmer that can be used as a highlighter not only for the brow bones but also on the other parts of your face like cheeks, chin, nose, and forehead. A good cheaper alternative for The Balm's Mary-lou Manizer.
- a light peach-pink shimmer for highlighting the eyes and the apple of your cheeks. It reminds me of The Balm's Cindy Lou Manizer only this is peachier in color.
- a light golden-brown shimmer for the eyes. Morenas can use this as a pretty shimmer on their cheeks for a bronzed glowing look!
- a light blue shimmer for accentuating the eyes. The color is not too bold when applied. It brings out brown eye colors too!
- neutral shimmery light brown shade
- neutral shimmery chocolate medium brown shade
- neutral matte dark brown shade
A Single Rose
- a shimmery peachy-pink blush
- a mostly matte neutral medium brown shade with a very little hint of shimmer (not that noticeable)
- a blue-toned pink-red lip gloss that is universally flattering for both fair and dark skinned ladies.
All-in-all this is a nice palette for those who like neutral earthy colors. The light blue shade gives it an additional pop of color in the palette plus the Love Kiss lip gloss copies the exact look of Belle in the cartoons and movies. Their pigmentation is kinda sheer BUT buildable, not as pigmented as other high-end brands but you'll definitely get a good product for the price of $12.99! This is a nice collectible item to have for Beauty & the Beast fans just like me!
This palette is a limited edition from 2015. It includes: 1 eyeshadow brush, 7 eyeshadow colors, 1 blush, 1 bronzer, 2 eyeliner pencils and 1 lip color
Visit ELF Cosmetics Website here.
Founder of Astral Crystals.