Cooking does not always come easy for other people like myself (insert crying laugh here, hahaha) but it is a good thing that there are some "instant" food that can somehow make the task easier for us, the noobs, to do. I haven't thought of using mackerel de-latas before when making a pasta dish but my husband tried using Uni-Pak mackerel a major part of the pasta dish that he was making a few days ago, surprisingly, it tastes good naman pala! I'll share with you guys the recipe of what he made.
WHAT YOU NEED?
- 1 large can and 1 smaller can of Uni-Pak Mackerel
(separate the liquids in the can)
- 1 pack Pasta 500g
- Cheesy Pesto Pasta Sauce (180g)
- Bechamel White Sauce (200g)
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp onions, minced
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red chili pepper, optional
HOW TO COOK:
- Cook pasta according to package direction.
- Saute onions and garlic in oil.
- Add in the Uni-Pak mackerel (without the liquids) and stir for 3-5 mins
- Pour the Cheesy Pesto Pasta Sauce and Bechamel WHite Sauce into the mixture.
- Place a dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- Add red chili pepper if you like it spicy.
- Serve with bread, and a big warm smile.
Hope you will like this recipe as much as I did!
Ang all-time favorite ko, nandito na! Who else likes cooking their dishes with Unipak Mackerel? Mommies, we all know na hindi basta nakasanayan the best na yan, kaya basta Mackerel dapat tatak Unipak!
Ngayon mga momshies, magpapa giveaway ako and there will be 1 lucky winner of giftpacks from Unipak para pak na pak ang araw nyo!
Wanna win these???? The follow the MECHANICS!
1) Like the Uni-Pak Mackerel Facebook page and follow @unipakmackerel
2) Like my Instagram @iamkrishenriquez and follow my Facebook page "Krish Enriquez-Rai"
3) Repost this photo on both of your Facebook and Instagram
4) Make your post PUBLIC
5) Use the hashtags #tatakunipak, #paknapak and #unipak.
6) Tag at least 5 friends sa post nyo!
The lucky winner of this giveaway will be announced in my Instagram account after a week! Spread the word now mga bes! Stay tuned! 💖
Founder of Astral Crystals.