Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms are made in vibrant colors infused with a Triple Butter Complex to give you a bold, beautiful lip. It’s a burst of matte color with a balm-like feel. The collection has been created in 10 craveable, collectible shades.
Price: Php 287.50 on 50% off sale
These babies were on sale so being a lipstick lover that I am, I also went with trend to see by myself what the hype is all about! Turns out, these matte balms deliver great results too! I chose to buy 2 shades:
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms
- a warm coral-pinkish red color that instantly brightens my skin tone. This is one of my favorite lipstick colors now for it instantly brightens up my face! (Hint: it's a great dupe for MAC Impassioned!!!)
- a poppy medium orange color perfect for the summer! The color is strikingly bright but not neon so pulling this shade off is easy for both mestizas and morenas (who like bold lip colours!)!
SCENT & FEEL:
- smells like menthol and has a cooling effect on the lips!
FINISH & TEXTURE:
- has a soft matte finish
- it is a non-drying, non-sticky lip balm that moisturizes the lips
- it feels light on the lips unlike other matte lipsticks which feels heavy.
- the formulation do not flake, cake, nor feather.
Me wearing Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic
What I like is that the colors stay true to the lips: 1 swipe for a semi-sheer finish and 2 swipes for an opaque look. The crayon-shaped tip makes it easier to apply on the lips, no lip liner needed! How nice, right?
Revlon cosmetics are available in all SM Department Stores and other beauty stores nationwide.
Visit REVLON WEBSITE to see more of their products here: