My first Pink Sugar items came from an exclusive BDJ Box Elite last November 2015!
Creamy matte lipsticks are well-pigmented and has beautiful long-wearing flat matte finish. Just 1-2 swipes on the lips and it's already very opaque! The colors I have here are indeed wearable too from nude, browns to hot pinks!
HD lipsticks are also well-pigmented, applies like a dream, slides like satin and has a beautiful creamy silky finish. Just 1 swipe of this product gives an opaque color already! I have one shade which is Fancy, a beautiful warm fuchsia, definitely one of my favorites!
These lipsticks are well-pigmented that gives an opaque finish in just one swipe! Creamy matte lipsticks have a flat matte finish while HD lipsticks have more sheen and silkier finish.
Girl Next Door, Hot Mess, and XOXO are beautiful neutral nude-brown shades that are universally flattering especially for the fair-skinned, in my case, Girl Next Door, a soft brownish pink, makes my lips look fuller. Morenas can pull off Hot Mess, a mauve pink and XOXO, medium-toned beige, the best in my opinion because they wouldn't look too washed out on them.
Catfight and Hotline are striking bright pink shades that can be pulled off by both fair-skinned and morenas as long as they're into wearing bold lip colors. Catfight is cooler and has more purple tones into it while Hotline is a bright fuchsia with reddish-pink tones into it.
HD Lipstick (Php 299)
In this category, I only have one which is Fancy. I love the finish of this so much since it easily applies on the lips, smooth and no tugging! The color is a gorgeous hot pink with reddish hints into it. It enhances my skintone well that even wearing it alone makes my face look brighter and healthier! Definitely a must-have in my kit!
Pink Sugar Sugartint Lip & Cheek Tint (Php 349)
It's like a moussey liquid lipstick that easily dries on the lips and gives a flat matte finish! Best to use with a lip balm underneath! The nude and brown colors remind me of the Kylie Lip Kits, they're good dupes with great quality, indeed! Not to mention, these are cheaper and the colors are just as flattering and certified long-wearing too as I had a hard time removing them one by one while making this swatch, haha!
- The lightest nude shade out of the bunch. It is perfect for neutral skintones but its shade itsef still has a tiny hint of warmth in it.
- A neutral nude brown shade that has cooler tints in it. Those who have neutral and cool skin undertones can pull this off!
- A neutral maroon coffee brown that is flattering for both fair and dark skintones! I personally think that its deep coloring can enhance the complexion of morenas better.
- In my fair skintone, it looks like a dark red maroon. It speaks for its name, 'cause wearing it makes me look vampy! I prefer wearing it at night for its bold and fierce color is perfect for a night of partying!
- This beautiful poppy shade of bright hot pink came from their previous collections (not part of the new one). It will still be one of my favorites because I have a bias with pink lipsticks! Hehe! But on a serious note, this shade is bold and a total standout on its own!
- On the tube, it looks like a tomato red but on my skin tone, it appears to be red-orange but still more on the reddish side. It reminds me of a redder version of Kylie Lip Kit's 22. I love this color because it enhances my warm skintone perfectly! It is a bold and strong color that brightens up the face instantly. It is powerful enough to wear on its own!
Honey I'm Good Eyebrow Gels (Php 349)
Eyebrow Gels give the final retouch in eye makeup for it coats each brow strands, covering it well to match along with its base eyebrow makeup filler. For us Asians, choosing the right shade that is one shade closest to your current hair color is crucial because it will give the most natural effect. Basically eyebrow gels are the best product to make your brows look as naturally closest to your current hair color as possible (if the natural color of brows don't match with the colored hair).
- perfect for those who have their hair colored blonde to very light brown.
- perfect for those who have their hair colored neutral brown to medium brown.
- perfect for those who have dark brown to black hair.
What I usually do for I have sparse brows is I line the edge with an eyebrow pencil, fill them in with a brow powder, then finish it with a brow gel, blending them all well with a spoolie. I usually mix Taupe and Brunette for I have ombre black/dark brown/medium brown hair.
Those who have naturally thick and full brows can just get away with having their brows shaped properly and use the eyebrow gel alone! It really depends on what you need but always choose the right shade that matches your hair and skintone! Also, it is best to apply the brow gel with a very light hand to prevent putting on too much product!
Soon, I'll be reviewing the other Pink Sugar cosmetics I have. They are indeed one of the best local brands that I have ever used!
Pink Sugar Cosmetics was created as a makeup solution for women looking for products of high quality and great value.
Our products go beyond their creative packaging and catchy names by providing distinct ingredient benefits for your skin. The selection of wearable colors available for each of our products have been expertly curated by makeup professionals to complete a woman's make-up collection and to complement the Filipina skin.
Our cosmetics products are free from animal testing and are made without Parabens.
Pink Sugar is available in the following locations:
SM Manila, SM MOA, SM Makati, SM Aura, SM Fairview, SM Marilao, SM Clark, SM Lanang Davao, SM Seaside Cebu. Landmark Trinoma, Landmark Makati, KCC Marbel, KCC General Santos, KCC Zamboanga, Watsons Ayala Center Cebu, Watsons Seaside Cebu.
They are also available for purchase online on www.Beautymnl.com
Visit their website at www.pinksugar.com.ph