Meet Dr. Morita sheet masks, your skin’s new BFF!
This skin care brand was established in Taiwan in 1934. The Morita Department Store was a retail operation that specialized in skin care products. After many years of skin care research and development, Dr. Morita took product development further by setting up a research center in Japan. Dr. Morita sheet masks with premium ingredients were developed in this facility in the year 2000, more than a decade before sheet masks were considered trendy!
1) Cleanse your face. Apply mask on the face and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Remove and gently massage around the face area for the essence to be fully absorbed by the skin. No need to rinse off.
2) Dr. Chun Hsu Jou, third generation of the brand’s founding family shares that their sheet masks already have toner, lotion, and serum. Those with dry skin may apply moisturizing serum or cream, if so desired. Hurray for one-step skin care!
3) Dr. Jou also recommends using Dr. Morita sheet masks before going to bed for revitalized skin in the morning.
4) Don’t let the excess leftover essence in the sheet mask package go to waste. Use it on your face and neck the next morning or night.
5) Don’t leave sheet masks on for more than the recommended time, as it will result in “reverse osmosis,” leaving your skin drier than the ideal.
6) Going on a trip? Sheet masks are a great travel-friendly skin care option!
Consider using a sheet mask daily for better results.