It has a velvety matte finish, a smooth and fine texture that is easy to blend on the skin. It has to be quickly yet evenly applied on the skin for it kind of dries and gets absorbed by the skin easily.
This liquid foundation evens out the skin tone, easily blends and smoothly applies on the skin. It has a buildable coverage that can be adjusted according to your wants and needs, it could be sheer if you have a flawless or almost perfect complexion or more opaque if you have uneven skin tone and some blemishes.
This liquid concealer is lightweight, easily-blendable, and has a sheer to medium coverage that effectively conceals dark under eyes. It can also be used as a highlighter (without the shimmers) if applied onto the middle of the forehead, the cheekbones, brow bones, above the lips and chin.
This cream concealer has indeed a heavy coverage that effectively camouflages dark acne spots and blemishes even with just a dab of the product. The shade that I got though is a bit dark for my skintone BUT it is perfect in hiding my flaws well. The secret to making blemishes look like they went out of your face already is by blending the foundation, concealer, and setting powder really well!
I love the formulation of this powder foundation! It absorbs oil, sets the makeup base perfectly giving you a matte, full coverage finish even by just patting on a tiny amount of product.
The only downside though is that I got a shade too dark for my face, so what I did is I just sparingly applied it with the sponge that came along with the packaging, on areas where I need to cover my acne spots and blemishes. On the other areas, I just swiped my whole face quickly with a powder brush.
I got a grayish brown shade which is perfect for dark-haired gals like me. It is VERY CLOSE to the natural color of my brows so it gave me natural-looking brows that looks more polished.
For the face, I used these products step-by-step:
- Quante Make Up Primer B01
- Sept deux Sept Moisture Cream Foundation B02
- Sept deux Sept Whitening Concealer B01 (for undereyes)
- Sept deux Sept Spots CoverB04 (for blemishes and dark spots)
- Sept deux Sept Foundation II Powder B05 (for setting the makeup base)
For the eyebrows:
- Sept deux Sept Eyebrow Pencil BR2 (grayish shade perfect for dark brown/black haired ladies)
Other cosmetics used:
- Too Faced Dark Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Chanel Blush Horizon de Chanel
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- Pink Sugar Creamy Matte Lipstick in Heartbreaker
- Yet Beauty Me7 Waterproof Colorful Liner in Black Kang
- Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara
727 Cosmetics are widely distributed in almost all Beauty Salons in Japan where consumers can buy from. In the Philippines, Utsukushi Sa Inc. (USI) has tapped the following partners to sell directly to customers: 1) PROPS (located at 3rd Floor Shoppesville Greenhills, San Juan); 2) Realm Hair and Make-Up Salon (located at 3567 Lingayen St. Sta. Mesa, Manila); and 3) Pure Beauty Serendra, Trinoma, and Glorietta 4. Its target is to expand its distribution network to 5 more retail outlets by the end of 2017 and a nationwide distribution network by mid of 2018.
For inquiries, please call 09173412304/09178288189/09175168189 or email us at email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Among the top brands of 727 Cosmetics that they carry are: SEPT DEUX SEPT, EXVEIL, ESQUIF, QUANTE and MIRACLE VEIL that offer high end make-up base, concealer, cream and liquid foundation, cheek color, eye make-up and lipstick.
USI has tapped the following partners to help them sell to consumers:
1. Realm Hair and Make-Up Studio: 3567 Lingayen Street, Sta. Mesa Manila;
2. PROPS – 3rd Floor Shoppesville Shopping Center Greenhills, San Juan; and
3. Pure Beauy – Trinoma, Serendra, and Glorietta 4.
Its target is to expand its distribution network to 5 more retail outlets by the end of 2017 and a nationwide distribution network by mid of 2018.