Price: Php 299 each
Liquid-mousse, slides on the lips like a non-glossy syrup. Moisturizing yet non-sticky like you've got nothing on!
Best way to apply:
It has a buildable opacity from sheer to opaque. Apply a thin coat all over the lips then once it dried a bit, add another layer, then another layer depending on how opaque you'd like the color to be. In my swatches, I layered 3-5x because I like the color to show boldly. If you like the dark colors to be more subtle, apply just 1-2 coating.
Venus - neutral grape violet
Minerva - deep pink-magenta
Rhea - neutral carnation pink
Diana - wine shade w/ hints of red-violet
Selene - deep mahogany, reddish-brown
Gaia - cool-toned taupe brown
Hera - dark cranberry shade with red-brown tones
- Organic and has no harmful ingredients (you can kiss babies on their cheek and they won't get allergic,haha!)
- Has a tiny hint of fruity scent (perhaps came from the fruit pigments used in making them).
- It doesn't have any taste so it doesn't bother me at all.
- Once the product completely dries up, it is sooooo hard to remove them! I can eat and drink and the color will fade BUT there will be a pinkish-reddish stain that will be still be left on my lips.
- Layering the product to achieve an opaque bold color takes patience. You have to at least wait for several seconds before layering another because if you just keep on putting more and more product without letting them dry, the colors might transfer to your teeth!
- Once it stains the teeth, it is tricky to remove them, you have to use baby wipes, tissue and possibly a toothbrush and toothpaste,depending on how much product you accidentally put on them.
The Body Luxury's Instagram account: