Sooper Beaute offers 100% Pinoy made skincare & cosmetics. In the photo are their So Matte Lipsticks and Tinte Kiss Balms: products to watch out for! This brand has been selling skincare and cosmetics for a long time now and these lippies are really worth trying out: pretty colors, modern packaging with pretty affordable price!
SOOPER BEAUTE TINTE KISS BALM
Sooper Beaute Tinte Kiss Balms are my favorite tinted lip balms ever since aside from the intense moisture they give on my lips, they are also VERY pigmented that look like a lipstick even with just a single swipe!
Sooperbeaute Tinte Kiss Balms are one of the most pigmented lip balms that I have ever tried. One to two swipes of this on the lips already gives an almost opaque finish - like a lipstick! They are ultra-moisturizing as well, perfect for those who have dry lips! The scent is fruity and sweet, no taste.
- light berry pink that gives a "just ate a pinkish fruit" stain, it actually enhances the natural pigment of one's lips.
- lilac pink with bluish undertones. I applied two swipes and it already looks pigmented.
- the most pigmented of all! One swipe and you get an opaque warm red color! It actually looks like a lipstick with the benefit of gloss and balm.
Below: #MOTD using Sooper Beaute cosmetics that helped in covering all my skin imperfections and highlighting my facial features!
For the face and lips:
- Sooperbeaute Tinte Fluid Foundation in Fair
- Sooperbeaute Tinte Concealing Stick in Medium for covering blemishes/redness,
- Sooperbeaute Contouring Kit
- Sooperbeaute Cheeky Balm in Bella
- Sooperbeaute Tinte Kiss Balm in Kiss Me
NEXT: SO MATTE LIPSTICKS:
These lipsticks are infused with tsubaki oil, vitamin e and shea butter. They have a creamy matte texture that applies like a dream, a matte formula that is hard to take off, have decent color pay-off and pigmentation, and colors that are wearable and flattering to the usual Asian skintones! It's a matte lipstick with a creamy feeling! How nice is that, right? Let me describe the colors:
- a neutral berry pink shade that is flattering for both cool and warm complexions: mestizas and morenas, hurray! It's a color that makes one look younger and more blooming!
I Like To Mauve It
- a neutral mauve-pink shade that I can call an MLBB (My Lips But Better) color. The shade isn't that far from the natural color of my pigmented lips and this is perfect for everyday wear. It makes me look polished and posh at the same time! One of the best lipsticks that compliment my skin tone! Made with organic and natural ingredients that will surely keep my lips healthy and moisturized whilst giving it a flattering color! Did I mention how pigmented this is? In the pic below, it only took 1-2 layers of application to achieve that certain color! Love it!
Orange You Gorgeous
- a neon bright orange that screams ORANGE! I feel like this is best-suited for fair warm skintones because the color wouldn't look too bright and too neon on them; however, a morena can pull this color off if she wants a bold color that resembles the lippies that Nicki Minaj would go for! I'll definitely pick this most of the time for summer!
Red-dy For You
- On my lips it seems like a bright red-orange! Reminds me of the Kendall Jenner lipstick, but this one is only brighter and warmer! This is perfect for warm skintones since the yellow tones in the lipstick will enhance their complexion much better!
- a neutral bright carnation pink shade that is perfect in flattering fair skintones, it basically screams BARBIE PINK! Morenas can also pull this off given that they are willing to wear a bright light pink shade that might look too forward! For me, the safest color anytime, anywhere is Pinky Promise since I like light pink lipstick shades that you can pair with daytime or night time look!
So how about you ladies? Which one is your favorite?
A few months ago, I got my hands on their Sooper Beaute Beauty Box wherein you can avail a bundle of a mixture of their products that you'll love to try for a more affordable price compared to the over-all price of buying the items one by one.
Curate your own#sooperbeautybox for a minimum of 5 makeup items and Get 30% OFF!
NEW SHADES!!! SOOPER BEAUTE SO MATTE LIPSTICKS
(Php430 each regular price)
Sooper Beaute So Matte Lipsticks' new line of shades offers us beautiful, flattering colors in nudes, mauves, and browns!
The color palette of this set reminds me of milk chocolates and caramelized sweets! They have a tiny hint of nutty and berry scents too which I love! The lip colors are pigmented and long-wearing that last up to 3-4 hours without drinking or eating.
These lipsticks, made with beeswax and grapeseed extracts, have a retro matte finish - no sheen/gloss whatsoever at all hence its longevity and opacity. They could be drying on the lips (w/c is common w/ matte lipsticks anyway) so it is best to use a lip balm 3-5 minutes prior to lipstick application.
Shelf life of these lipsticks lasts for 2 years, plus each tube contains 4grams of product so it is worth every penny!
I am currently lovin' the variety of their matte and earthly colors! Perfect for warm and neutral Asian skintones, indeed!
My top 3 favorites would be Norma, Tucana, and Hydra since those are the types that I am usually comfortable wearing BUT Draco and Andromeda are both striking too (my morena friends swear by those kind of shades!)! It just happened that I got more compliments with the other colors! Of course, choosing a color that matches your complexion as well as your personality helps better in bringing out the best in you!
Below: #MOTD using Sooper Beaute Tinte Fluid Foundation, Tinte Concealig Stick, Contouring Kit, and So Matte Lipsticks!
My favorite? Mine's gonna be Tucana, Draco, and Norma personally! But they are all beautiful colors on their own! They smell like chocolates, nuts and berries as well! So how about you ladies, which of these colors do you happen to like? Share your thoughts!
P.S. Sorry 'bout my preggy face! Nagkakalaman na naman ang mukha ko!
NEXT: Tinte Fluid Foundation and Tinte Concealing Stick Review:
Skin Type: Combination
- Unpredictably sensitive and acne-prone due to pregnancy: some redness on cheeks due to sun exposure and allergy to dust & heat, blemishes from skin irritation and a few hormonal breakouts.
- Tinte Fluid Foundation (Fair)
- Tinte Concealing Stick (Medium)
- The tinte fluid has a lightweight feel that is good enough for daily use as it is not as heavy as the other foundation base you usually see in the drugstore; it gives a buildable sheer to medium to semi-heavy coverage that evens out the skintone and conceals some blemishes and melasma.
As for the freckles and red acne flare-ups, only if you have any, the Tinte Concealing Stick is perfect in covering them up. It gives a medium to heavy coverage, adjustable depending on your needs. For concealing dark undereyes, however, I recommend using something which is one shade lighter than your skintone to brighten the eye area for a fresher look.
I used Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge in blending everything for a flawless look.
P.S. The photos are unedited to see the actual effect of the product, they are taken indoors beside the window just today at 3pm.
AFTERNOON MAKE-UP OF THE DAY:
For the face:
- I started on putting 2 layers of Tinte Fluid in Fair all over the face. It gives a buildable sheer to medium coverage that looks like second skin but better. (Those who have clear, unblemished skin can get away with using this product alone as a base, you lucky people! Those who have moderate to severe acne issues might need more coverage with the help of a high-definition cake foundation for setting the base makeup.)
- For covering dark undereyes and blemishes, I used Tinte Concealing Stick in Medium. It was able to conceal the redness of problematic areas but it only lightly covered a large red pimple. Blending this product properly is the key to achieving a flawless look. Best to use with a beauty sponge!
For the cheeks:
- I used the Contouring Kit Picture Perfect Ready's brown shade on the hollows of my cheeks, jawline, and edge of the face while the off-white shade is for highlighting my nose, chin, and forehead without the shimmer. It enhances the facial shape really well!
- Afterwards, I blended the Cheeky Balm in Bella on my cheeks for a subtle blush-on. It is creamy and enhances unblemished cheeks! Blend well and use sparingly!
For the lips:
- I swiped on the So Matte Lipstick in Norma, a pretty peach-nude shade that enhances warm skintones!
Now, after putting all of these make-ups on our faces, we will be needing a make-up remover to ensure that not a single drop of it is left before you go to sleep! Here is their Make-Up Remover:
Doing lip swatches is difficult especially if the products are waterproof, kiss-proof or long-wearing since we have to try harder in removing them every time!
Good thing, I have this ever reliable Wipe Out Gentle Make-Up Remover from Sooper Beaute! It makes it easier to remove stubborn eye and lip make-up without irritating my lips or my eyes, no need to rub too hard anymore, just a swipe or two of the tissue with this product is enough to erase them!
Before putting on your make-up, apply the Sooper Beaute Wonder Cream Super Fresh Day Cream with SPF20 for moisture and sun protection.
At the end of the day, use their Wipe Out Gentle Make Up Remover.
They also have other skincare products that you may want to try:
All photos used in this blog are mine. I first posted them on my Instagram micro-blog with the username: @iamkrishenriquez
For their pricing and other inquiries, follow them in Instagram at @sooperbeaute and their Facebook: Sooper Beaute