For the next 4 years, Ms. Ivy, the owner, has been making new and improved version of her beauty products, making sure that each product passes her standards with the quality as great as to her liking.
In this blog post, I will be sharing my first impressions, from the bb creams, to brow pomades, and clay blushes to lipsticks.
Ultimate Clay Blush in Geraldine,
Flat & Fabulous Matte Lip Cream in Akame,
2in1 Gel Pro Longwear Eyebrow Liner in Mocha Brown
The product is formulated for people suffering from certain types of skin problems such as severe acne, melasma, extreme dryness of skin and most of all, this is especially formulated for people suffering from psoriasis, that way, they can still put on make-up whilst getting their skin treated at the same time.
The owner, Ms Ivy Le Blanc herself suffered from the same problem and had a severe acne which has already been cleared by now, thanks to this product!
This product does not contain any synthetic ingredients that makes a cosmetic water-proof. It is done so to prevent the clogging of the pores that may cause breakouts.
LBS1 is, I think, the lightest shade available in this collection. It can match people who have very light, neutral to cool skin complexion.
LBS2 is another neutral shade that matches light, and fair cool skin complexion. I find this shade the best match amongst the 4 others because it doesn't look too warm and doesn't make my skin look grey-ish either.
LB01 is a warm shade that matches light skin tones (NC20-25 in MAC). This is perfect for fair-skinned Asian people. I use this shade whenever I use warm-colored eyeshadow and blush palettes. My complexion is neutral so I can get away in using either warm nor cool foundations.
LB02 is a warm shade that matches fair to medium skin tones (NC25 in MAC). I used this last summer when I had a little bit of a tan while swimming.
- buildable medium to heavy coverage
- long-lasting, doesn't need too many retouch in a day
- sweat-resistant and doesn't easily transfer on clothes once it sets
- it can also be used as leg and body makeup if you have scars there that you want to cover
- feels lightweight and doesn't feel sticky on the skin
- it can be tricky to remove so using a makeup remover in oil form before washing with facial foam is the best to melt the bb cream totally
- only available online (I wish they will be available in mall kiosks soon!)
Eyebrow & Liner in One
When I have lots of time to do my makeup, I like using pomades for they last long. it just takes practice to master blending them well for a natural looking brow. what I usually do is I use the Brown Blck on the outer part of my brows then the Mocha Brown on the part near my nose then I mix them in the middle. That way they will look softer.
What I like here is that these shades all look flattering on me, except for Revy, which I think will suit porcelain-skinned people who can pull off light, cool shades. Whenever I use this shade, I gotta make sure that my smoky eyeshadow game is strong though to make it work, however I can never use it alone. It is all made up or nothing!
My favorite would be Yuzuki because it is a flattering shade of neutral red and Akame for it's like the perfect MLBB shade that is subtly flattering.
- 4 shades to choose from that are universally flattering (except for Rias and Revy that can only be pulled off by people who dig light and grey-ish or bright, poppy shades)
- once they dry and set, they are transfer-proof
- when swimming, they do not get removed by water easily
- they easily apply and feel lightweight on the lips
- when too much product is applied, they tend to cake (so make sure to apply only 1 layer, 2 maximum!)
with Brazilian Clay
Argan oil, avocado oil, triglyceride, brazilian clays, candelilia wax, beeswax, carnauba wax, avocado butter, shea butter, vitamin e, cosmetic-grade pigments, phenoxyethanol, and other hydrating moisturizing ingredients.
I recommend the shades Lizbeth, Yona, Shana, and Touka for medium to dark skinned people; Geraldine and Levy for the fair to light skinned ones.
I like using this before I apply a powder blush on for a more long lasting effect. For days that I just wanted to look blooming minus all the eye makeup, I rely on these clay blush sticks for they are resistant to sweat and water. It takes effort to totally remove them, literally.
Le Blanc's Beauty & Scentsation has been manufacturing 100% natural cosmetics, skincare, and beauty & wellness products that are proudly made in the Philippines for years now!
Their instagram account @leblancsbeautyph has been around for 4-5 years now, they may be underrated but their lipsticks are better than some of the lipstick brands I have tried available in malls!
These are the lip swatches I did today under natural lighting. No editing, no filter, no brightness & contrast adjustment, no nothing! What you see is what you get! They have beautiful neutral nudes, browns, coral, red, and fucshia colors that are universally flattering to fair, medium, and dark complexions!
- Matte-finish with a very tiny hint of sheen
- opaque color-payoff
- heavily pigmented
- creamy, easy to apply on the lips and doesn't tug during application! - non-sticky and non-drying
- long-wearing, the color is tricky to remove and the bold colors stay even after eating & drinking! Wow!
- they smell like candies while the brownish shades smell like chocolates! (It's something that you won't mind wearing on the lips while kissing your hubby! Definitely no wax-like feeling and scent!!)
...and buy their stuff in LAZADA!
Facebook: Krish Enriquez-Rai
Check out also my online shop where you can buy healing crystals and where you may book me for a tarot reading or astrology birth chart analysis. Thank you!
Facebook: Astral Crystals