Last February 11, we were invited by our blogger friend, Ann Purificacion to attend Malungai LifeOil's PR Media Event held at The Blackboard, The Podium, Ortigas wherein the benefits of pure malunggay oil extract were discussed to all the attendees.
Manila Nature’s Link was founded with a unique alliance of key resources including a biotechnology company that utilizes on traditional and indigenous medical systems, plant-pharmaceutical labs and oil extraction facilities. Through the years, it has developed a strong partnership with agriculturists, plant growers and farmers all over the country guaranteeing a steady supply of raw materials to meet its various production needs.
As a result, Manila Nature’s Link was able to provide the excellent and highly effective products to people who want to attain and
enjoy the best of health. We have a proprietary line of nature-based products formulated to suit a wide range of health and nutritional concerns of every individual striving to attain total wellness.
The company has a marketing team committed to effectively communicate the message of good health as well as build a stable network of distribution to make our products accessible to the consuming public.
Excellent service is the underlying principle of our existence as a company and the bedrock of our effort to nurture exponential customer loyalty and patronage. Our commitment is to help shape a new model of Health and Wellness in the Philippines and the world.
It is our clear vision to attain and deliver optimal health and improved quality of life to all people…naturally.
- LifeOil is the ONLY oil-form malunggay food supplement in the market.
- LifeOil features behenic oil, which smoothens skin and enhances sperm motility. Found mainly in the seeds of malunggay, this fatty acid is absent in powder-filled capsules, which are made from semi-dried malunggay leaves. This oil is also a long-chain fatty acid that is filled with omega-3.
- LifeOil contains a wide range of natural nutrients that are bio-availabe. This means that your body absorbs and distributes more nutrients, ore effectively than power capsules.
- LifeOil has a more potent antioxidant than powder, making it more stable.
- LifeOil contains active chlorophyll, an essential nutrient we get from eating fresh, leafy vegetables.
Malunggay tree, a humble backyard plant, has tiny leaves, with big potential. It is found to have vast number of uses by the ancient societies.
Malunggay is called "the miracle tree." According to Dr. Monica G. Marcu, Pharm. D., PH. D, author of the book "Miracle Tree", the following are the benefits of infusing Malunggay into one's daily life:
- Promotes heightened mental clarity, healthy digestion, softer skin and healthy circulation
- Boosts energy without caffeine
- Encourages balanced metabolism
- Provides relief from acne, natural anti-aging benefits, and anti-inflammatory support
- Supports normal hormone levels and normal glucose levels
- Nourishes the immune system
Professional Basketball Player from Alaska Aces in the Philippine Basketball Association; and Mr. Danny Javier, Apolinario Mabini Hiking Society Singer, Composer, Businessman and Consultant.
Thank you so much to the LifeOil family and everyone behind it for educating us with a natural way of achieving complete nutrition!
So, are you wondering why this was posted after a month? Well, we were told that before publishing anything in regards with LifeOil, we should try their products first and observe how it affects our overall health.
My husband, who plays basketball regularly and goes on mountaineering occasionally, had been drinking LifeOil 4 times a day for a week and once a day afterwards. He had been experiencing bad spasms and muscle pains at his whole back and chest before trying the product out which pushed him to take the capsules that many in a day. He was surprised how his recovery became faster than it should have been. His face, I have noticed also became clearer gradually (moringa helps in nourishing skin too and in healing breakouts!)
I, on the other hand, only takes the capsule once every night since I am also trying out a Glutathione supplement and Vitamin E in the morning. I am an insomniac, always have been since college, and even though my mind and whole body is tired, I still find it hard to sleep. Since I started taking LifeOil, it becomes easier for me to sleep. It is like my body automatically slowly shuts off when it is too tired and it pushes me to sleep for more or less 8 hours depending on how much energy my body needs to recover! It also helps in making my skin look glowing that even if I forgot to put on moisturizers and lotion, my skin is no longer that dry! The only thing though is that, I intentionally avoid taking it when I know that I will be working long hours. Why? Because when I am on the set, I should NOT fall asleep! Hahaha!