So, just imagine my surprise when I saw a viral video being shared in Facebook showing women with 4-5 inches long eyelashes while applying on mascara! I was like, is this sh*t for real? I gotta get my hands on those and try them! I mean, nothing to lose ayt? So I saw one being sold online and I bought it. (Got mine from Jamie Prado in Facebook for only Php 450 per box plus shipping fee).
To be able to use this set, you gotta apply it precisely.
I have seen other Youtubers reviewing this product and they tried the super long lashes effect. Doing that needs way more precision and takes a lot of time and effort and as I have said, busy momma ain't got no time for that! Hahaha! (But if I have extra time for primping, I'll try that too!) However, I'll share with you the video of one of my favorite Youtubers trying this product out:
- It gives extra volume and length for the lashes.
- It is easy to wash off at the end of the day.
- I have no negative reaction experienced (no redness, swelling, irritation, etc)
- This product is buildable according to your liking, you can do a simple lashes look or an extreme eyelash look, your choice!
- For only Php 450, I think this product is already affordable, given its effectiveness!
p.s. I see some 4DD mascara boxes being sold for cheaper in Shopee although I couldn't tell if they are legit so, gurls, buy at your own risk.
- The fiber mascara has fallouts, expect that you have to clean up your undereyes after using this product.
- The product is not waterproof so you can't use it while swimming, or exercising, or doing errands that will make you sweat a lot.
- The instructions are written in Chinese so if you don't know how to read it, you won't know the ingredients and if you are allergic to any.
- The results may vary, what works for me may or may not work for you. It is wise to do a patch test first before trying on any products especially if it is going to be applied around your eyes. When you notice itching, redness, or swelling, discontinue use and have it checked with your physician.