Since its launch in 2013, Happy Skin has reached a cult-favorite status among women everywhere by providing them with makeup that's skin-friendly and easy-to-use. In its first year alone, Happy Skin's key products bagged beauty awards in the Philippines' top fashion and beauty glossies. Early this year, it was also recognized by a best-selling magazine for "changing the face of the local beauty industry" and "producing a cosmetic brand that's globally competitive."
All of Happy Skin's products are infused with top-notch skincare ingredients from beauty capitals all over the world, precisely to provide what the brand promises—to make the skin happy.
StyLIZed Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie Collection (Php1,499/set)
Style Icon- is the perfect nude lipstick that has the right amount of pinkish tone to it that can brighten up your face without making it look "too bare", I also love how it's so easy to pull off alone and how it can be matched with any makeup looks!
24 Carats- a blue-based bright pink that looks so fun to wear especially for those days when you just wanna look pretty, blooming, and more outgoing than you usually are! Just swipe this on and your bare-faced will instantly look fresher! :-)
Red Carpet- is a slightly warm-toned red that is perfect for Asian skin tones! Wearing this alone can instantly give you a more polished look, but pair this with a well-blended eye shadow and you'll look bolder and fierce! You can even tone this down if you like, just dab them on your lips lightly!
This is a limited edition set so, I recommend getting your hands on them if you still see a set being sold!
Beauty in Bloom Lippie Duo (Limited Edition)
I swear! These two right here are my most favorite MLBB lipstick shades of all time yet! The other is a shade brighter and the other is a shade darker. Perfect in emphasizing my lips without going overboard! How I wish they become permanent in their line of lippies though. Everytime I wear either of the two, I don't feel like I have to put on other makeup anymore! It's just too perfect for me!
Hold My Hand - mauve pink that has a hint of brown tones, it's one shade darker then my lips!
NEXT: PREVIEWxHAPPY SKIN COLLECTION (Php1,099/set)
Shut Up & Kiss Me (Limited Edition)
These 2 lipsticks right here have a moisturizing matte finish. So far they are the most bold shades of lipsticks that I currently have under Happy Skin. You see, I don't wear much intensely nude and dark lipstick shades but I am so curious about this set that I got to have them! And yes, I was surprised that they looked good on me! Wow!
Hot Stuff is a deep dark red/maroon shade that surprisingly brightens my complexion! It made my teeth look whiter as well! This is a good dupe for MAC Sin and is kinda close to the shade of MAC Diva but this is darker. I only need an eyebrow makeup and eyeliner to make this lip color work on me! It makes me look fierce as well which I love!
Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippies
Just Married- light pink with a cool undertone (dupe for MAC Pink Nouveau, hey!)
Valentine Kiss- medium light pink with cool undertone, deeper than Just Married that has a hint of lilac on my lips.
Swept Off My Feet
- a muted medium pink with a hint of brown tones, it is my perfect MLBB shade! It doesn't look like I am wearing lipstick BUT it enhances my lips and complexion at the same time! This is the go-to shade if you don't know what lip color to wear! This is a lip & cheek mousse by the way and I'm a NC20 in MAC for your reference.
Under the Sheets
- a warm brown shade that makes me look so polished and sophisticated everytime I wear it. It's perfect to pair with brown/black smoky eyes for that ultra-posh look! :-)
- a beautiful warm brown shade with a hint of pink. It makes me look polished as well but its pinkish tone makes it look sweeter and "younger" than Under The Sheets. Those with morena complexions can find this as their perfect nude-pink shade! :-)
All of these lippies have a creamy satin formula with the benefit of lipgloss, lipstick, and lip balm all at the same time!
Once again, here's a quick summary of the shades I have:
- sheer light nude-peach
- muted pinkish-brown with neutral undertones
JUST SAY YES
- light peachy-pink with warm undertones
- light blue-based pink with cool undertones
- blue-based lilac-pink with cool undertones
STYLIZED: Limited Edition
* Red Carpet - warm bright red
* 24 Carats - medium fuchsia pink
* Style Icon - pinkish nude
BEAUTY in BLOOM: Limited Edition
* Bride to Be - warm medium carnation pink
* Hold My Hand - medium warm pink with a hint of coral and brown
PREVIEW: Limited Edition
* Hot Stuff - dark maroon shade with neutral undertone
* Too Cool - neutral nude shade