Now, I'll be reviewing this breath-takingly gorgeous
Disney Belle: An Enchanted Tale Beauty Book and show you its wonders!
I am a big Beauty & The Beast fan and a make-up lover all-in-one so passing on this beautiful collectible item is a big no-no! I'll post the details inside and the swatches in a bit!
It has a beautiful mirror on the left, 7 eyeshadows, 1 blush and 1 contouring powder, 1 eye shadow brush, 2 eyeliners in black and brown, and 1 Lip Color in Love's Kiss shade!
I am definitely in-love with this! There are still pages inside when you flip the left page open, teaching you how to apply these shades, would you want to see it?
Lipgloss, E/s, Blush & Contour Swatches:
- a beautiful off-white champagne shimmer that can be used as a highlighter not only for the brow bones but also on the other parts of your face like cheeks, chin, nose, and forehead. A good cheaper alternative for The Balm's Mary-lou Manizer.
- a light peach-pink shimmer for highlighting the eyes and the apple of your cheeks. It reminds me of The Balm's Cindy Lou Manizer only this is peachier in color.
- a light golden-brown shimmer for the eyes. Morenas can use this as a pretty shimmer on their cheeks for a bronzed glowing look!
- a light blue shimmer for accentuating the eyes. The color is not too bold when applied. It brings out brown eye colors too!
- neutral shimmery light brown shade
- neutral shimmery chocolate medium brown shade
- neutral matte dark brown shade
A Single Rose
- a shimmery peachy-pink blush
- a mostly matte neutral medium brown shade with a very little hint of shimmer (not that noticeable)
- a blue-toned pink-red lip gloss that is universally flattering for both fair and dark skinned ladies.
Visit ELF Cosmetics Website here.