They seek out high potency plants and custom distill them to ensure our ingredients retain their full therapeutic value. By protecting each plant’s beautifying benefits, we’re able to formulate extraordinarily effective skincare with proven results.
They are committed to use only organic and natural ingredients. No allergens, no parabens, no phthalates, no petrochemicals, no synthetic fragrances/dyes, no sulfates, and no aluminum chloride.
The first product that I have ever tried from this brand:
Nature Dream Soap (Php 250 regular price)
This vegetable glycerin based soap is hypoallergenic and highly moisturizing that comes in a 100g size. Because of its organic ingredients, it kinda melts easily so it is advisable to put this in a cool, dry container to keep it longer. The smell is light which reminds me of nature and leaves.
Before I started using this, I had a very bad breakout caused by a facial set I wasn't hiyang with but when I started using this soap, my pimples all dried up until they flattened, afterwards, I only have blemishes to work on! It's really amazing because it controls acne and prevents further pimples from coming up which I really, really love! It also gradually lightens pimple marks and helps in evening my skin tone!
Nature Essentials High Definition Firming Foundation
It's described as the absolute foundation w/ treatment and sunscreen! This lightweight foundation leaves a natural-looking but excellent coverage on skin. For best protection, apply 30mins prior to sun exposure. It brightens dull skin, enhance skin moisture, decreases appearance of pores and fine lines.
-Indeed it is lightweight and non-greasy; feels like you have nothing on the face but just a moisturizer.
- It gives a buildable light-medium coverage, it can cover slight dark eye circles but if you have pimples or dark acne scars, this product can't cover them completely; concealer is a must!
- This can be used by any skin types because the formulation of this product is neutral: it helps control oily skin but it aids in moisturization which is good news for dry skin types.
- I have sensitive/ combination skin type but this product worked for me.
- Its shade has adjusted and blended well with my skin tone. Can be used by fair skin - warm, neutral, or cool.
-It has SPF100 which is good for morning use. The downside is that a white cast can be seen in flash photography because of its sunscreen.
- No irritation and allergic reaction.
Nature Essentials Perfecting Loose Powder
(Price: Php 399/ 30 grams)
kaolin clay, silica iron oxides, micronized titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, sericite mica, mica spheres, vitamin e alpha tocopherol,jojoba oil, and phenoxyethanol
It is light-weight, oil-absorbent and gives a sheer coverage that makes oily skin such as mine look fresh without looking too made up! I never experienced any allergic reaction with this product which is a plus point for me. It also comes in 2 shades perfect for fair-medium skin tones.
Aside from being made with natural ingredients, what I love about this product is that a little bit of it goes a long way! All I need is a big fluffy powder brush to distribute the loose powder on my whole face evenly and it instantly makes my oily skin look fresher! 30g of product can last me a long time, so it is very sulit and matipid when purchased!
- This shade is perfect for fair and light-skinned women with warm and neutral undertones. If you are familiar with MAC's shading, this color can fit those who have NC15-25 complexions. The coverage is sheer so it wouldn't look too artificial or cakey plus the color easily blends with one's skin tone given that the shading is of course, very close to the powder's natural coloring.
- This shade is perfect for those who have warm medium and olive skin tones. Some of you know that I got a tan during the summer, my face turned from MAC's NC20 to MAC's NC30-35 shading and this is the loose powder that I use to set my make-up. When my coloring is NC20, I use this shade for light contouring on my cheeks though!
p.s. A bit of tip, if you are one of the few who have a skin tone between light and medium, I also suggest mix the two colors so that they can blend with your skin tone! :-)
Nature Essentials New & Improved Velvet Lip Creme
These lip products have a unique formula that glides like a dream then dry to a flat matte lip color that lasts long. It comes with a doe face applicator for an even and easy application that leaves your lips with a stunning, fearless color that feels comfortable!
Passion - cool-toned light brownish-pink with a hint of lilac and gray tones.
Crush - warm-toned light salmon pink with a hint of coral.
- Ultra-pigmented! I only needed ONE layer of application to achieve that opacity seen in the picture!
- Non-drying. It doesn't leave my lips ugly, cracked and dry. It might be the product itself or my smooth lips that has always been well-taken care of with regular exfoliation, serum, oil, and lip balm for 20 years now! Hehe!
- Easy-to-apply. It doesn't tug on my lips and the formulation is thick enough to be opaque yet soft enough to spread it evenly on the lips to avoid uneven bumps and rough texture.
- Made with natural ingredients: no harmful chemicals! Safe to use, girl!
- Proudly Philippine-made!
Nature Essentials' Color and Moisture Lip Candy Butters
(Price: Php 250 each)
Highly moisturizing, deliciously sweet-smelling and made with pigmented colors that will enhance the texture and shapes of your puckers!
Berry Candy- beautiful neutral berry plum shade with blue undertones
Love Candy- blue-toned red color with a little tinge of pink
Pink Candy- light salmon pink color with a hint of brown
(Php 550/ 10ml)
Texture & Pigmentation:
- Very moisturizing, liquidy, "medyo malabnaw" yet the colors are buildable. You can add one layer to another to build the colors up to however you wanted it to look. One layer can be sheer then 6 layers can be really opaque. Soft and moisturizing on the lips, non-sticky and non-drying.
- The product has a mild fruity scent. Stays on the lips for 2-3 hours without drinking and eating. It can be removed after having a meal or after drinking BUT there will be a stain left that is VERY hard to remove, you'll have to use a makeup remover just to completely remove the stain.
-Has a semi-matte finish: the colors look glossy at first but when it dries up, it turns into a matte finish. This is a good alternative for those who don't like using hard lipsticks.
Tips on how to apply:
- It is better to put a powder first prior to the application of this lip product.
- Apply one layer and let it dry first before applying another layer. Do this until you get the color pay-off that you wanted.
- Use a small amount per application so that the product wouldn't get on your teeth and stain it.
-Buildable color pay-off from sheer lip tint to an opaque lip color.
-It has a cooling sensation upon application!
-Tastes fruity sweet when I licked my lips!
-Unlike the other drugstore makeups, this product doesn't leave the lips chapped nor dry
-The ingredients are mild and are safe to be used by pregnant women and breastfeeding moms!
-Most of all, those who get allergic to certain makeups won't have to worry with this because they do not contain harmful chemicals!
Amongst all the colors in the collection, this one is my favorite! Tender Love is a bright poppy pink that enhances my warm fair skin tone and it instantly makes me look blooming and youthful! This is made of organic and natural ingredients which is a plus point!!!
Loving You is a coral red-pink shade that instantly brightens warm-neutral skin complexions. I love how it lightens my face every time I wear it!
This shade is a neutral muted red-maroon that is perfect to use for professional setting such as the office, school, etc.
I Think of You is a beautiful cranberry shade that suits both fair and morena complexions. I find it to be too dark for my usual daily lipstick use personally, but I like how vampy it looks on me while wearing it!
Nature Essentials Matte Velvet Lip Creme
Nature Essentials has another variety of liquid lipsticks as well. This one has a thicker and richer formulation compared to their Lift & Plump Lift & Cheek Mousse variant. The pigmentation of this product is very opaque, it isn't buildable from sheer to semi-matte unlike the Lip & Cheek Mousse.
-It applies like a gloss, feels like a cream yet has a soft matte finish. This is moisturizing to the lips as well. The formula does not crack nor becomes powdery unlike other liquid lacquer lipsticks.
- The colors are indeed OPAQUE. In just one swipe, you can already achieve the color that is same in the tube! The colors also give a stain on the lips even when the formula started wearing off.
This is a beautiful neutral medium brown shade that is flattering for both fair skinned and morena ladies! Bring back the 90's grunge lipstick trend, will ya? It is a good dupe for Kylie Lip Kit True Brown K!
This is a gorgeous neutral dusty pink shade with hints of milk chocolate brown that is flattering for both fair skinned and morena ladies!
Now back to their skin care products, here are some of the items that I have tried and tested well enough to be able to give an honest feedback.
Nature Essentials Coffee & Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub (Php 199)
- the dead sea salts are abrasive enough to exfoliate even the most stubborn of micropeeling dead epidermal skin cells BUT
- the powdered coffee bits in it lessened the abrasiveness of the sea salts so it was gentle enough to rub on my sensitive skin, plus the scent is just so good: it smells of yummy coffee biscuits, hehe!
- it helped in reducing the fluid retention that I got which caused big swelling on my feet and legs just recently. I guess the massaging of my legs and the properties of the coffee in it helped with that (this is the reason why I feel sick actually, couldn't blog much recently, promise to update more once I feel better again!)
- I hope this product comes in a larger size though coz I was able to finish everything in just 3 usage! Medyo bitin sa last usage ko! Haha!
- I dunno for some but it's lightly coffee-scented, I think others might expect a stronger coffee aroma but for me it is fine.
Nature Essentials' Skin Confidence Milk Salt Scrub
Scent: mildly sweet like powdered milk.
Texture: just the right amount of milky powder to soften the skin and the right amount of salts for effective exfoliation.
- If used every other day, it will make the skin look more glowing because dead skin cells are removed, therefore, skin looks polished after!
- I instantly felt that my skin is smoother after rinsing the scrub!
- The product can cause scratches IF rubbed abrasively, therefore my advice is to rub gently with your hands especially if you have sensitive skin. No need to use loofah gloves.
- I only use this on my body because it is too harsh for my face.
Therefore, I can say that this is the kind of scrub that everybody should keep a stock of in their bathroom especially if you are someone who is into whitening and micro-peeling treatments, this can help you out!
Nature Essentials Fresh Confidence Feminine Wash
Scent: light and fresh, a bit nature-ish with a tiny hint of floral; has a slight similarity with Jo Malone's Nectarine Blossom & Honey
Texture: similar to other opaque liquid soaps in the market, it lathers just right, not too much bubbles
This product is safe and gentle to be used everyday especially by pregnant women (who happen to be more prone to infection), since it will cleanse the skin thoroughly without over-drying it. In my experience of using this for weeks now, there's no irritation or any allergic reaction which is great!
Nature Essentials Bare White Lotion Review
(Php 650 / 100ml)
Scent: light, clean, and nature-ish
Texture: light, non-sticky and non-greasy and had to be applied after every other hour when inside air-conditioned area
- it effectively moisturizes skin without the heavy and sticky feeling
- it helps in preventing chicken skin when used quite often
- it helps in maintaining my fair complexion though I haven't noticed a change in my skintone, maybe because I am already "maputi na"? (other lotions, if not effective, makes me look darker than the usual)
- it prevents my skin from getting sunburnt with its SPF60
- in terms of hair refining, I haven't noticed any changes yet since even if I am naturally "balbon" the hair on my arms are already fine and not thick to begin with.
- in terms of cellulite control, I haven't noticed changes on my thighs (but then again, it is because I am naturally bottom-heavy and I'm now quite semi-plus sized so the results may not be easily seen on me)
Therefore, I can recommend this lotion for those who have oily to normal skin: those who have dry skin should use this more often if they want their skin well-moisturized. In terms of skin-whitening, this product is good for "maintaining" fair skin and keeping it smooth, radiant and glowing. It is better to use this in the mornings to maximize its SPF 60 benefits.
Nature Essentials Massage Balm
Of course, this product though it soothes inflammation, shouldn't be a replacement for real medicines like decongestants, paracetamol, etc. If you have muscle pains and tooth aches/jaw problems that are more than just cramps, you should see a doctor and dentist.
Nature Essentials Instagram account: @natureessentials