Wanna know more about this and how I discovered this awesome product? Then read on, fellas! It will be a bit of a long read, stay with me! :)
Eau Thermale Avene introduces a hydrating
make-up remover to Filipino Women
This is the very reason why Eau Thermale Avene - the leading dermo-cosetic brand in Europe - recently invited some of the country's most prestigious beauty and wellness bloggers and members of the media at the Salon Beauvoir in Makati, City to educate them on how to properly care for their skin before, during, and after applying make-up.
They discussed with us the importance of using suitable skincare regimen for our facial skin types, the cons of sleeping with dirty face and makeup on, the awareness of the benefits of their new Micellar Lotion, and the most fun part: day-to-night makeup tutorial!
Ïts upgraded Micellar Lotion has a unique formula that adapts to even the most sensitive skin,"Tsai said.
What's the best about the Micellar Lotion, according to Tsai, is its 93-percent Avene Thermale Spring Water content which soothes and softens the skin, and restores its natural balance. This ingredient is medicaly proven to contain healing properties - soothing, anti-irritating and anti-inflammatory, as well as anti-free radicals - that make it suitable for allergic reactions, burning, stinging, itching and tingling sensations.
"Because of its hydrating action, the Micellar Lotion guarantees comfort for all skin types and greater hydrating efficacy than other brands,"Tsai said. "Compared with the old formula, the New Micellar Lotion has more effective and gentler emollient properties. In just three hours, the users will be ble to see visible hydration in their skin."
Tsai concluded, "Cosmetic products give more benefits to women on top of an improved facial feature. For some, this could be a way to be more presentable when talking to clients; to others, this could be a way to be more confident about themselves. However, Filipinas should bear in mind that real beauty emanates from within; beauty will always be what's under those heavy makeups - and we'll help them improve their features in the most natural way."
In one of the discussions, here is how the Micellar Lotion works on removing waterproof eye-makeup. It looks amazing indeed BUT of course, before I say that a product is really great, I have to try it out and see the results for myself first!
I have tried using both oil-based and alcohol-based makeup removers. Though they both successfully removed my waterproof makeup, the cons that I have experienced are that, with the former, it feels so oily and I still have to wash y face with soap and after to remove the icky feeling along with the "melted" black eye makeup residue; with the latter, whenever I use it on my eyes, it stings! Yikes!
So, here's a photo of me using Micellar Lotion! See the effects!!!!
- The make-up remover with the fastest effect that I have ever used. 3 seconds is all I needed to remove a waterproof make-up on each eye!
- NO-RINSE FORMULA! Yes! Even if you're ultra tired from a night-out, all you need is this product beside your bed. Just put on enough amount on a cotton pad, gently rub it all over your face and, ta-daaaaah! No more make-ups (and no more excuses to sleep with them on your face, please!)
- It feels light on the skin, after the make-up is totally removed, I never experienced any stickiness, oiliness, and greasiness that some other make-up removers I have tried before! Awesome!
- It does NOT sting on the face (given that I have sensitive and acne-prone skin) not even on the eyes, so you wouldn't have to worry about removing waterproof eyeliner on your waterlines and waterproof mascara on the ends of your lashes because you wouldn't feel a thing- they will NOT hurt! Trust me on that one!
- You only need a small amount of product to use! Very matipid!
Avene Micellar Lotion SRP is Php 735.00 only.
If you like this review, please follow me as well in my Instagram: @iamkrishenriquez. Thank you! :)