This holiday, Althea Korea has started offering Holiday Boxes! Hoorayyy! They were selling 3 different themed boxes: the Base Makeup Box, the Red & Black Box, and the Glitter Box.
So here's what I've got for myself:
Secret Key Contour Sticks in Shading Medium and Shading Dark
2. Blend them well by using a mermaid brush. Tap, tap tap!
3. Apply a translucent powder to set the base.
CLIO Pro Layering Eye Palette No. 4 Smoky Top
It also comes with a Clio Eye Palette Dual Brush with flat and round lashes. It's handy since I can use the round end for my entire eyelid and the flat one for blending, drawing fine lines and sharp lashes!
The colors, when swatched on the skin, look lighter than how the colors look like on the palette. I like that I didn't experience fall-outs while using this. Maybe it is because I used the brush that came along with the palette which makes the pigments stick on it.
I am happy that this eye liner is waterproof and smudge-proof, I can also draw thick or thin lines with this depending on my mood!
1. Apply Creep as base all over the lids until the brow bone, followed up with Hush on the lids.
2 - 3. Apply Mystery on the crease. Blend well.
4 - 5. Apply Deep on the outer corner of your eyes. Blend well.
6. Draw a winged eyeliner by using Y.E.T. Me7 Waterproof Colorful Liner.
7. Let the eyeliner dry.
8. Apply a black mascara on the lashes.
As they say, the eyes are the windows to one's soul so it is fitting to decorate its frames beautifully. How our eyebrows appear greatly affects our whole look so if they are groomed nicely, our face will look pretty balanced too. Using a high-quality brown eyebrow pencil will do the trick!
2-3. Line the edges of the brows using the pencil.
4- 5. Fill them all in still using the pencil, leaving the inner part of your brows untouched.
6. Use the eye brow gel mascara to color the inner part of your brows and all over the brows. Use gentle upward strokes.
7. Use a clean spoolie to blend the colors together and to brush the eyebrow hairs ( to avoid the sticky waxy look).
8. Ta-dahhhh! It's done!
If you want to look healthy and blooming, use a peach/pink blush! The rosy hue will instantly make you look fresh, mimicking an attractive "I-just-had-a-workout" glow!
And of course, the whole femme fatale look will never be complete without a classic red lipstick, the most alluring color that reveals you!
Chica Y Chico Matt Lip Mata Hari