Usually, girls like me have a hard time deciding what lipstick shade to carry on my purse on a certain day and which one to use. Asking, should I wear red, pink, or nude? Not to mention, the time and effort of finding the perfect shade that suits us!
Now, that's just a problem of the past! I've found the 3 basic colors in a perfect shade that brightens up my skin tone - all in one lipstick set!
Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Lippies in StyLIZed Collection!
Happy Skin gets StyLIZed w/ a limited edition collaboration with style icon Liz Uy! The fashion editor & celebrity stylist presents the three key lip hues to add to your style wardrobe in 24 carats (pink), Red Carpet (red), and Style Icon (nude). These lippies can be worn on different occasions and worn multiple ways. A must-have for every girl who wants to be StyLIZed!
Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polycylapidate-2, Ceresin Wax, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Beeswax, Ozokerite Wax, Candedilla Wax, Shea Butter, Collagen, Alo Oil, Jojoba Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. May contain: (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide, D&C Yellow No. 6 Al lake, D&C Yellow No.5 Al lake, D&C Blue No. 1 Al lake, D&C Red 21 Al lake, D&C Red 27 Al lake, D&C Red No. 7 CA, D&C Red No. 6 Sodium Salt, D&C Red No. 28 Al lake, D&C Red No. 30 lake, Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492)
Net Weight / Price:
2.7g x 3 / Php 1,499.00 for this set w/ leather case
Here is the review based on my experience:
* Moisturizing - does not leave my lips dry and chapped
* Long-lasting - it stays put for 4-6 hours (w/o eating and drinking)
* Pigmented Colors- just one swipe on each lip is enough
* Texture - very creamy plus the color glides easily
* Finish - opaque glossy look with non-sticky formula
* Smell- unscented and tasteless (it isn't bothering to the smell and taste)
* Wearability - all colors are perfect for Asian skin tones,
- can be paired with light or heavy eye makeup,
- can be used in any occasions day and night.
* Quality - can be compared to high-end makeup international brands
* Price - cheaper compared to expensive imported brands,
more expensive compared to other local make-up brands.
* Nothing about the quality.
* Price is more expensive when bought one by one
* Limited edition colors
*I suggest they make Style Icon a regular staple so I can buy it anytime.
You can purchase this online at www. happyskincosmetics.com and in any Happy Skin kiosks in the Philippines.