Nature Essentials skincare enhances natural beauty by embracing the individual and benefiting the world. Their products are made from Organic and All natural ingredients. Nature gives us everything we need to look and feel beautiful. Our challenge is getting it from the soil to the skin without compromising the benefits of the earth.
They seek out high potency plants and custom distill them to ensure our ingredients retain their full therapeutic value. By protecting each plant’s beautifying benefits, we’re able to formulate extraordinarily effective skincare with proven results.
They are committed to use only organic and natural ingredients. No allergens, no parabens, no phthalates, no petrochemicals, no synthetic fragrances/dyes, no sulfates, and no aluminum chloride.
I have been using some of Nature Essentials' products for more than a year already so I'll be sharing with you my experience with them as well as I'll be showing makeup swatches from their cosmetics that I have.
The first product that I have ever tried from this brand:
Nature Dream Soap (Php 250 regular price)
(Left one is the older version, right one is the new formulation. I alternate the use of each one every two weeks)
This vegetable glycerin based soap is hypoallergenic and highly moisturizing that comes in a 100g size. Because of its organic ingredients, it kinda melts easily so it is advisable to put this in a cool, dry container to keep it longer. The smell is light which reminds me of nature and leaves.
Before I started using this, I had a very bad breakout caused by a facial set I wasn't hiyang with but when I started using this soap, my pimples all dried up until they flattened, afterwards, I only have blemishes to work on! It's really amazing because it controls acne and prevents further pimples from coming up which I really, really love! It also gradually lightens pimple marks and helps in evening my skin tone!
Nature Essentials High Definition Firming Foundation
HD Firming Foundation:
It's described as the absolute foundation w/ treatment and sunscreen! This lightweight foundation leaves a natural-looking but excellent coverage on skin. For best protection, apply 30mins prior to sun exposure. It brightens dull skin, enhance skin moisture, decreases appearance of pores and fine lines.
-Indeed it is lightweight and non-greasy; feels like you have nothing on the face but just a moisturizer.
- It gives a buildable light-medium coverage, it can cover slight dark eye circles but if you have pimples or dark acne scars, this product can't cover them completely; concealer is a must!
- This can be used by any skin types because the formulation of this product is neutral: it helps control oily skin but it aids in moisturization which is good news for dry skin types.
- I have sensitive/ combination skin type but this product worked for me.
- Its shade has adjusted and blended well with my skin tone. Can be used by fair skin - warm, neutral, or cool.
-It has SPF100 which is good for morning use. The downside is that a white cast can be seen in flash photography because of its sunscreen.
- No irritation and allergic reaction.
I did a light day makeup and used minimal amount of products on my face. Pictures are unedited, so you can clearly see the effect of the HD Firming Foundation under indoor lighting.
Nature Essentials Perfecting Loose Powder
(Price: Php 399/ 30 grams)
Nature Essentials Perfecting Loose Powder are made with natural ingredients that are safe to use by people with sensitive skin, by pregnant women and by breastfeeding moms!
kaolin clay, silica iron oxides, micronized titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, sericite mica, mica spheres, vitamin e alpha tocopherol,jojoba oil, and phenoxyethanol
It is light-weight, oil-absorbent and gives a sheer coverage that makes oily skin such as mine look fresh without looking too made up! I never experienced any allergic reaction with this product which is a plus point for me. It also comes in 2 shades perfect for fair-medium skin tones.
Nature Essentials Perfecting Loose Powder Arm Swatch
Aside from being made with natural ingredients, what I love about this product is that a little bit of it goes a long way! All I need is a big fluffy powder brush to distribute the loose powder on my whole face evenly and it instantly makes my oily skin look fresher! 30g of product can last me a long time, so it is very sulit and matipid when purchased!
- This shade is perfect for fair and light-skinned women with warm and neutral undertones. If you are familiar with MAC's shading, this color can fit those who have NC15-25 complexions. The coverage is sheer so it wouldn't look too artificial or cakey plus the color easily blends with one's skin tone given that the shading is of course, very close to the powder's natural coloring.
- This shade is perfect for those who have warm medium and olive skin tones. Some of you know that I got a tan during the summer, my face turned from MAC's NC20 to MAC's NC30-35 shading and this is the loose powder that I use to set my make-up. When my coloring is NC20, I use this shade for light contouring on my cheeks though!
p.s. A bit of tip, if you are one of the few who have a skin tone between light and medium, I also suggest mix the two colors so that they can blend with your skin tone! :-)
Nature Essentials Paint and Shape Eyebrow Powder in Coffee
For thicker-looking smoky brows that doesn't look artificial, I use this product. For a more precise look, you can just wet an angled makeup brush, dip it into the powder and apply it on the edge of your brows, carefully smudging and blending it inwards to fill the sparse areas of your brows. For a more natural look, just follow the very same method only using a dry brush instead.
Nature Essentials New & Improved Velvet Lip Creme
These lip products have a unique formula that glides like a dream then dry to a flat matte lip color that lasts long. It comes with a doe face applicator for an even and easy application that leaves your lips with a stunning, fearless color that feels comfortable!
Nature Essentials New & Improved Velvet Lip Creme Swatch
Passion - cool-toned light brownish-pink with a hint of lilac and gray tones.
Crush - warm-toned light salmon pink with a hint of coral.
- Ultra-pigmented! I only needed ONE layer of application to achieve that opacity seen in the picture!
- Non-drying. It doesn't leave my lips ugly, cracked and dry. It might be the product itself or my smooth lips that has always been well-taken care of with regular exfoliation, serum, oil, and lip balm for 20 years now! Hehe!
- Easy-to-apply. It doesn't tug on my lips and the formulation is thick enough to be opaque yet soft enough to spread it evenly on the lips to avoid uneven bumps and rough texture.
- Made with natural ingredients: no harmful chemicals! Safe to use, girl!
- Proudly Philippine-made!
Nature Essentials' Color and Moisture Lip Candy Butters
(Price: Php 250 each)
Nature Essentials' Color and Moisture Lip Candy Butters Swatch
Highly moisturizing, deliciously sweet-smelling and made with pigmented colors that will enhance the texture and shapes of your puckers!
Berry Candy- beautiful neutral berry plum shade with blue undertones
Love Candy- blue-toned red color with a little tinge of pink
Pink Candy- light salmon pink color with a hint of brown
Nature Essentials Lift & Plump Lip & Cheek Mousse
(Php 550/ 10ml)
Texture & Pigmentation:
- Very moisturizing, liquidy, "medyo malabnaw" yet the colors are buildable. You can add one layer to another to build the colors up to however you wanted it to look. One layer can be sheer then 6 layers can be really opaque. Soft and moisturizing on the lips, non-sticky and non-drying.
- The product has a mild fruity scent. Stays on the lips for 2-3 hours without drinking and eating. It can be removed after having a meal or after drinking BUT there will be a stain left that is VERY hard to remove, you'll have to use a makeup remover just to completely remove the stain.
-Has a semi-matte finish: the colors look glossy at first but when it dries up, it turns into a matte finish. This is a good alternative for those who don't like using hard lipsticks.
Tips on how to apply:
- It is better to put a powder first prior to the application of this lip product.
- Apply one layer and let it dry first before applying another layer. Do this until you get the color pay-off that you wanted.
- Use a small amount per application so that the product wouldn't get on your teeth and stain it.
-Buildable color pay-off from sheer lip tint to an opaque lip color.
-It has a cooling sensation upon application!
-Tastes fruity sweet when I licked my lips!
-Unlike the other drugstore makeups, this product doesn't leave the lips chapped nor dry
-The ingredients are mild and are safe to be used by pregnant women and breastfeeding moms!
-Most of all, those who get allergic to certain makeups won't have to worry with this because they do not contain harmful chemicals!
Nature Essentials Lift & Plump Lip & Cheek Mousse in Tender Love
Amongst all the colors in the collection, this one is my favorite! Tender Love is a bright poppy pink that enhances my warm fair skin tone and it instantly makes me look blooming and youthful! This is made of organic and natural ingredients which is a plus point!!!
Nature Essentials Lift & Plump Lip & Cheek Mousse in Loving You
Loving You is a coral red-pink shade that instantly brightens warm-neutral skin complexions. I love how it lightens my face every time I wear it!
Nature Essentials Lift & Plump Lip & Cheek Mousse in Crazy For You
This shade is a neutral muted red-maroon that is perfect to use for professional setting such as the office, school, etc.
Nature Essentials Lift & Plump Lip & Cheek Mousse in I Think of You
I Think of You is a beautiful cranberry shade that suits both fair and morena complexions. I find it to be too dark for my usual daily lipstick use personally, but I like how vampy it looks on me while wearing it!
Nature Essentials Matte Velvet Lip Creme
Nature Essentials has another variety of liquid lipsticks as well. This one has a thicker and richer formulation compared to their Lift & Plump Lift & Cheek Mousse variant. The pigmentation of this product is very opaque, it isn't buildable from sheer to semi-matte unlike the Lip & Cheek Mousse.
-It applies like a gloss, feels like a cream yet has a soft matte finish. This is moisturizing to the lips as well. The formula does not crack nor becomes powdery unlike other liquid lacquer lipsticks.
- The colors are indeed OPAQUE. In just one swipe, you can already achieve the color that is same in the tube! The colors also give a stain on the lips even when the formula started wearing off.
Nature Essentials Matte Velvet Lip Creme in Adore
This is a beautiful neutral medium brown shade that is flattering for both fair skinned and morena ladies! Bring back the 90's grunge lipstick trend, will ya? It is a good dupe for Kylie Lip Kit True Brown K!
Nature Essentials Matte Velvet Lip Creme in Desire
This is a gorgeous neutral dusty pink shade with hints of milk chocolate brown that is flattering for both fair skinned and morena ladies!
Now back to their skin care products, here are some of the items that I have tried and tested well enough to be able to give an honest feedback.
Nature Essentials Coffee & Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub (Php 199)
Exfoliating our skin is necessary to maintain that radiant glow and silky feeling no matter what our skin complexion is. This little pot right here consists of a gentle body scrub that helps in scrubbing away the dead skin cells that accumulated overtime! I think it also helped in gradually lightening some blemishes too.
- the dead sea salts are abrasive enough to exfoliate even the most stubborn of micropeeling dead epidermal skin cells BUT
- the powdered coffee bits in it lessened the abrasiveness of the sea salts so it was gentle enough to rub on my sensitive skin, plus the scent is just so good: it smells of yummy coffee biscuits, hehe!
- it helped in reducing the fluid retention that I got which caused big swelling on my feet and legs just recently. I guess the massaging of my legs and the properties of the coffee in it helped with that (this is the reason why I feel sick actually, couldn't blog much recently, promise to update more once I feel better again!)
- I hope this product comes in a larger size though coz I was able to finish everything in just 3 usage! Medyo bitin sa last usage ko! Haha!
- I dunno for some but it's lightly coffee-scented, I think others might expect a stronger coffee aroma but for me it is fine.
Nature Essentials' Skin Confidence Milk Salt Scrub
This product is formulated with pure milk and natural dead sea salts that provides nourishment to the skin. It removes dead skin epidermal cells and other dirt deposits from the skin. It is very effective in absorbing oil residues! One of my favorite products!
Scent: mildly sweet like powdered milk.
Texture: just the right amount of milky powder to soften the skin and the right amount of salts for effective exfoliation.
- If used every other day, it will make the skin look more glowing because dead skin cells are removed, therefore, skin looks polished after!
- I instantly felt that my skin is smoother after rinsing the scrub!
- The product can cause scratches IF rubbed abrasively, therefore my advice is to rub gently with your hands especially if you have sensitive skin. No need to use loofah gloves.
- I only use this on my body because it is too harsh for my face.
Therefore, I can say that this is the kind of scrub that everybody should keep a stock of in their bathroom especially if you are someone who is into whitening and micro-peeling treatments, this can help you out!
Nature Essentials Fresh Confidence Feminine Wash
A feminine wash that keeps you not only feeling fresh and clean but also safe with its organic ingredients? Yes to that! It cleanses and gives natural protection against bacteria and fungi for a lasting fresh feeling! It has a balanced ph, skin firming and cooling properties!
Scent: light and fresh, a bit nature-ish with a tiny hint of floral; has a slight similarity with Jo Malone's Nectarine Blossom & Honey
Texture: similar to other opaque liquid soaps in the market, it lathers just right, not too much bubbles
This product is safe and gentle to be used everyday especially by pregnant women (who happen to be more prone to infection), since it will cleanse the skin thoroughly without over-drying it. In my experience of using this for weeks now, there's no irritation or any allergic reaction which is great!
Nature Essentials Bare White Lotion Review
(Php 650 / 100ml)
This product has SPF60 and promises skin-whitening, skin smoothening (anti-chicken skin), hair-refining, and cellulite control. I finished using up the whole bottle after using it almost every other mornings for like 2 months, so here's my review:
Scent: light, clean, and nature-ish
Texture: light, non-sticky and non-greasy and had to be applied after every other hour when inside air-conditioned area
- it effectively moisturizes skin without the heavy and sticky feeling
- it helps in preventing chicken skin when used quite often
- it helps in maintaining my fair complexion though I haven't noticed a change in my skintone, maybe because I am already "maputi na"? (other lotions, if not effective, makes me look darker than the usual)
- it prevents my skin from getting sunburnt with its SPF60
- in terms of hair refining, I haven't noticed any changes yet since even if I am naturally "balbon" the hair on my arms are already fine and not thick to begin with.
- in terms of cellulite control, I haven't noticed changes on my thighs (but then again, it is because I am naturally bottom-heavy and I'm now quite semi-plus sized so the results may not be easily seen on me)
Therefore, I can recommend this lotion for those who have oily to normal skin: those who have dry skin should use this more often if they want their skin well-moisturized. In terms of skin-whitening, this product is good for "maintaining" fair skin and keeping it smooth, radiant and glowing. It is better to use this in the mornings to maximize its SPF 60 benefits.
Nature Essentials Massage Balm
This has been my go-to-friend in times of need: when I'm having a headache and muscle pains, when I had a toothache, a PMS and now, an ankle sprain! This product is a virgin coconut oil based balm with peppermint oil and ginger oil that helps in soothing inflammation while its scent helps in relaxation. I used to smell this whenever I have colds making my nose stuffed, it somehow helps me in breathing easier. Right now I kept on reapplying it to my sprained ankle to relieve the pain and it helps in making me feel better. This is something that is nice to have in your medicine cabinets and first-aid kits!
Of course, this product though it soothes inflammation, shouldn't be a replacement for real medicines like decongestants, paracetamol, etc. If you have muscle pains and tooth aches/jaw problems that are more than just cramps, you should see a doctor and dentist.
To purchase this products and see a whole lot more, click down below:
Nature Essentials Instagram account: @natureessentials
The Body Luxury has a new line of organic liquid to matte lipsticks named Kosmetique Lipstalk! They feel so smooth, moisturizing and light on the lips: like I am wearing nothing at all! The color also has a buildable sheer to matte coverage that can be adjusted according to your liking!
Price: Php 299 each
The Body Luxury's Kosmetique Organic Liquid to Matte Lipsticks are definitely a safe choice for preggy women like me because they are made without harmful chemicals!
The Body Luxury Kosmetique Lipstalk: Organic Liquid to Matte Lipsticks: Lip Swatches
Liquid-mousse, slides on the lips like a non-glossy syrup. Moisturizing yet non-sticky like you've got nothing on!
Best way to apply:
It has a buildable opacity from sheer to opaque. Apply a thin coat all over the lips then once it dried a bit, add another layer, then another layer depending on how opaque you'd like the color to be. In my swatches, I layered 3-5x because I like the color to show boldly. If you like the dark colors to be more subtle, apply just 1-2 coating.
For this #MOTD, I did a light neutral eye make-up that will perfectly match any lip colors I used from The Body Luxury's Kosmetique Lipstalks: Organic Liquid to Matte Lipsticks!
Venus - neutral grape violet
Minerva - deep pink-magenta
Rhea - neutral carnation pink
Diana - wine shade w/ hints of red-violet
Selene - deep mahogany, reddish-brown
Gaia - cool-toned taupe brown
Hera - dark cranberry shade with red-brown tones
- Organic and has no harmful ingredients (you can kiss babies on their cheek and they won't get allergic,haha!)
- Has a tiny hint of fruity scent (perhaps came from the fruit pigments used in making them).
- It doesn't have any taste so it doesn't bother me at all.
- Once the product completely dries up, it is sooooo hard to remove them! I can eat and drink and the color will fade BUT there will be a pinkish-reddish stain that will be still be left on my lips.
- Layering the product to achieve an opaque bold color takes patience. You have to at least wait for several seconds before layering another because if you just keep on putting more and more product without letting them dry, the colors might transfer to your teeth!
- Once it stains the teeth, it is tricky to remove them, you have to use baby wipes, tissue and possibly a toothbrush and toothpaste,depending on how much product you accidentally put on them.
To avail of these products and more, visit and inquire at
The Body Luxury's Instagram account:
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms are made in vibrant colors infused with a Triple Butter Complex to give you a bold, beautiful lip. It’s a burst of matte color with a balm-like feel. The collection has been created in 10 craveable, collectible shades.
Price: Php 287.50 on 50% off sale
These babies were on sale so being a lipstick lover that I am, I also went with trend to see by myself what the hype is all about! Turns out, these matte balms deliver great results too! I chose to buy 2 shades:
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms
- a warm coral-pinkish red color that instantly brightens my skin tone. This is one of my favorite lipstick colors now for it instantly brightens up my face! (Hint: it's a great dupe for MAC Impassioned!!!)
- a poppy medium orange color perfect for the summer! The color is strikingly bright but not neon so pulling this shade off is easy for both mestizas and morenas (who like bold lip colours!)!
SCENT & FEEL:
- smells like menthol and has a cooling effect on the lips!
FINISH & TEXTURE:
- has a soft matte finish
- it is a non-drying, non-sticky lip balm that moisturizes the lips
- it feels light on the lips unlike other matte lipsticks which feels heavy.
- the formulation do not flake, cake, nor feather.
Me wearing Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic
What I like is that the colors stay true to the lips: 1 swipe for a semi-sheer finish and 2 swipes for an opaque look. The crayon-shaped tip makes it easier to apply on the lips, no lip liner needed! How nice, right?
Revlon cosmetics are available in all SM Department Stores and other beauty stores nationwide.
Visit REVLON WEBSITE to see more of their products here:
MeNow Kissproof Lipsticks are now here in the Philippines! Yay!
These lipsticks have caught many of the makeup enthusiasts attention because of its affordability and kiss-proof matte finish. These, so far, are one of the most long-lasting lipsticks that I have ever tried, I had a meal and blotted it off with a tissue and they didn't budge easily! I purchased #2, #13,#14, and #15.
Price: Php 70 each
(Price varies: others are selling this for not more than Php150)
Wish I ordered more colors though 'cause I ended up buying pinkish, reddish and pink-nude shades only. We have a friend who bought these lippies wholesale straight from abroad so I was able to get it for a cheap price! So far, I haven't heard of fake/replica version of this (perhaps since it is so cheap already, why bother producing fakes? LOL!) Here, the price would depend on whoever is the seller so I can't assure people that they can get the product the same price I got mine.
Moving on, here's the swatch I made using the colors I have:
Menow Pro KISS PROOF Powdery Matte Soft Lipsticks
Review and Swatch
It comes in a pencil/crayon type shape encased in a plastic packaging that should be sharpened. The only thing that I hate about sharpening eyeliners and pencil lipsticks is that some product are removed along during sharpening. Such a waste of product lang!
There were many colors to choose from yet I chose 4 colors in 002, 013, 014, and 015. 002 and 014 are very similar, the latter is just deeper whilst the former is brighter. 015 is a pretty pinkish-nude with greige (grey-beige) tone and 013 is a true classic red.
The formulation gives a velvet matte finish that is hard to remove once it settles on the lips. It still smudges though around the inner lips when you eat or drink but nonetheless there will still be colors left.
As for being kiss-proof, a smack won't ruin your lippie BUT please don't try some get-a-room kissing session especially if you're wearing bright pink and red shades if you know what I mean, ladies! Haha! Just be careful though from applying too much since too much rubbing can make the formula crumble like caking powder (the usual problems similar to many dry matte liquid lipsticks)
- cheap price, very affordable
- powdery matte finish that most people like
- travel-friendly packaging
-have lots of colors to choose from
- still has to sharpen the product
- not easily available anywhere, has to be bought online
- the product has the tendency to crumble when applied thickly and when pursing the lips together
Review: Natura Organics Cosmetics Collection (Primer, Foundation, Highlighter, Lipsticks, Eye Brow Pomade and Eye Shadow)
Natura Organics, owned by Dra. Mel Pilar is the Philippines' pioneer in organic hair & skin care and has won an award at the 2014 Golden Globe Awardee for Business Excellence as "Philippines' Best Natural & Organic Skin Care Products".
They started creating organic and natural skin care products a decade ago, and now their company has been manufacturing organic goods for other local brands.
I have been using their products for more than a year now and obviously, I am impressed. Not only do they produce great quality skin care products that are safe to use even by pregnant and breastfeeding women, but I also adore their customer service: they know which products they can recommend to suit your skin type.
For this review, I will be focusing on their make-up products that I have already tried and tested. Only honest reviews are what I write. By the way, here is a photo of me using Natura Organics Face Primer in Ivory, Emergen-Sea Miracle Powder, Dazzling Highlighter in Aceya, Magic Lip Primer, and Super Matte Lip Mate Lipstick in 113 Anthurium.
Now, I'll be giving a detailed review of each make-up products that I have used from this brand. This is gonna be long, so hold tight and read on!
Natura Organics Backlight Pore Focus Primer
Looking for a high-quality makeup that is safe for your sensitive and acne-prone skin? Then this one is for you! These are made with organic/ natural ingredients that are safe to use by pregnant and breastfeeding moms!
- no synthetic chemicals, preservatives and parabens
- doesn't cause acne and any allergic reaction (at least in my case given that I have sensitive acne-prone skin)
- even when I wasn't able to remove my makeup at night cause I was dead tired, drunk from a social gathering, etc, my skin doesn't react badly if this is the primer that I use along with other natural and organic makeups (I do NOT recommend not washing your face after a night out!)
- helped in making my makeup stay longer for 3-4 hours
- brightens my complexion instantly after application
- it comes in 3 colors so you can choose what's better for your complexion
- compared to the high-end chemical-based facial primers that I have tried, this one makes my makeup stay for a less amount of time only (with others they last for 12 hours max before makeups oxidize)
Natura Organics Backlight Pore Focus Primer comes in 3 shades:
Ivory - light peach shade for warm complexions and blemished skin.
Tickled Pink- light pink shade for cool and neutral complexions.
Milky Yellow - light yellow shade perfect for those with neutral complexions and dull skin who needs to brighten their looks!
Therefore, I prefer using these organic/natural makeup primers if my event will only last for, let's say a few hours only, which in that case, I wouldn't be needing too much longevity from one product since I'd need to remove the makeup off when I get home anyway. Also, I recommend this for those who need to wear makeup everyday since this is so mild, the chance of makeup residues being left on the skin causing allergies is low.
Natura Organics Healthy Skin Foundation with SPF60 PA+++
An organic foundation perfect for this hot and humid weather? Found it! Nowadays, it is so hard to find a facial skincare and make-up that wouldn't feel sticky and melt on your face caused by the excruciating summer heat! So I am glad to have found this product that is already a moisturizer, sunblock, and foundation in one!
Texture: This foundation is made in a semi-dry moussey form that easily dries once applied on the skin. It is indeed light-weight, non-sticky, and non-greasy.
- Made with organic and natural ingredients and infused with multivitamins and antioxidants which makes it a safer alternative than chemical-based make-ups;
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic which is safe for sensitive skin, pregnant women and breastfeeding moms;
- Has oil-control, anti-aging, lightening, anti-acne and anti-blemish properties (results can be seen with regular use in the long run);
- If you have oily skin, this is great to use because the formula wouldn't slide off of your face easily unlike some liquid make-ups that feels sticky
- Those who have clear skin can even out their skintone with only one layer of product on their face which gives a sheer coverage.
- Those who have blemished skin or pimples will benefit with a full-coverage which can be achieved with two layers of product focusing on areas of concern (adding corrector/concealer is optional)
- For people with ultra-dry skin, using this foundation might enhance the dry patches on their faces. For remedy, they can add a bit of facial oil or moisturizer and wait for them to dry before applying this.
- For those who have oily skin, applying moisturizer & sunblock before putting on this foundation can cause the product to cake. The solution is to not use anything prior to applying the foundation since it's a 3-in-1 product already, use it alone!
- Don't use at night since it has high SPF w/c can cause a white cast on flash photography
Natura Organics Healthy Skin Foundation Product Review
Here's the result of using that foundation solely on my face. No other cosmetics were used and photos are unedited.
My hormones caused by pregnancy is detoxifying my skin, flushing out all toxins which is why I am getting 1-2 pimples on my face from time to time and a few on my jawline (all caused by hormonal factors, not because of the products I use on my face). My OB said that pregnant women have crazy hormones so skin condition can be unpredictable though I have read that this can all clear up around the 2nd trimester.
2) Anyway, so I applied with Sheer Coverage:
I applied one pump of product on my whole face, it was able to even out my skintone and tone down the redness on some areas of my face yet it wasn't able to cover the pimples and blemishes completely. For those who have clear skin, a sheer coverage is enough to make their skin look glowing and dewy. A sheer coverage is good for "no makeup" makeup look.
3) Full Coverage:
2 layers of product needed. I added another pump of product from the bottle and applied it evenly. It was able to conceal the redness of my blemishes and pimples. A full coverage with this product is nice if you're planning to do a heavy makeup complete with smoky eye shadow and facial contouring.
All-in-all, I prefer using a sheer coverage with this product since it still shows the healthy parts of my skin making me look younger compared to when applying a full-coverage. If I want to cover blemishes and pimples, I'll just use a bit of concealer on those areas.
This is perfect for morning and summertime and for those w/ normal to oily skin types because it is dry-touch and lightweight! I like this since it dries on my skin easily and it doesn't melt that fast though using a primer prior to application and setting it with a translucent powder afterwards makes the foundation stay put even longer. I prefer to use this only in the mornings though and not at night since products with SPF can cause white cast on flash photography. And of course, its SPF properties can only be maximized when used in the mornings under the sun anyway.
Natura Organics Wink Brown Dressing in Chocolate (Php 299)
This is one of the eyebrow products I like to use because not only is it organic but it also perfectly matches my hair color and works as a good base for putting on eyebrow powders and gel to make them all last longer. I'll be posting a swatch to show how its color looks like.
Natura Organics Wink Brow Dressing in B02 Chocolate
This eyebrow product is made of organic and natural ingredients that are safe to use for those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, and people with sensitive skin. It can also be used for kids who are into modeling and show business or whenever there is an event when the use of makeup for them is needed, just apply the product lightly for it to look age-appropriate.
- Semi-dry pomade that looks like semi-wet powder when applied. It is somehow comparable to the texture of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate that I own, (yet since the latter is made with chemicals in its formulation, it lasts longer though.)
- Nothing too distinct, just a tiny hint of nutty and gourmand smell when I sniff the product closely.
- Without a primer and any other eyebrow products, I noticed that it can last for up to 2 hours without makeup retouching, after which, the color/line on the edges slowly fade, giving a more natural "I don't have an eyebrow makeup" look kinda effect yet still making the brows look more polished than how it looks like without makeup on.
With an eye shadow primer, specifically like my Urban Decay Potion, it lasts for a longer time like 4-5 hours, after which a lighter retouch is what's only needed.
Natura Organics Wink Metallic Shimmer Eye Shadows
These are made in loose powder form, can be used as a light pastel eye shadow topper or some colors can be used as highlighter for your face!
Natura Organics Wink Metallic Shimmer Eye Shadows
These shimmery eye shadows are made with organic ingredients that come in loose powder form that are perfect to be topped over your favorite colored eye shadows to give your eyes a more subtle oomph, if you know what I mean! It's best to use them with a wet brush so that the pigments will stick better and the colors will be enhanced.
I also use them to top over cream highlighter for a more obvious sheen.
Natura Organics Dazzling Highlighter in Maria and Calliope
(Php 399 each / 30 grams)
I love organic and natural cosmetics because they have always been great for my sensitive acne-prone skin for it never caused any irritation and breakouts, especially now, I am more confident knowing that they are safe to use by pregnant women like me!
These cream-based highlighters are encased in a pot container with pretty jewel on the top cover. How cute! It's travel-friendly and easy-to-use.
Natura Organics Dazzling Highlighter in Maria and Calliope
As mentioned in my previous post, these cream-based highlighters are made of natural and organic ingredients that are safe for preggies, bf moms, and people who have sensitive skin. The left photo was taken in indoor lighting while the right photo was taken with flash.
Texture: Light, creamy, light-weight applies and glides on smoothly
Finish: Sheer and shimmery when blended well on the cheekbones, brow bones, chin, cupid's bow, and nose bridge.
Maria - blue-based pink, perfect for neutral and cool skintones.
Calliope- white-gold, perfect for neutral and earm skintones.
Personally my favorites would be Calliope since I love gold and Aceya, the neutral white shimmer. They have 4 colors of this highlighter available, the other one, Aceya is here:
Natura Organics Dazzling Highlighter in Aceya (Php 399)
How to use? Apply a conservative amount to the high points of your face such as the browbones, inner corner of the eyelids, nose bridge, chin, top of your cheekbones, etc. Use this BEFORE applying any kinds of powder on the face! (Remember in makeup, it is wet products first before applying the dry ones, always!)
Those who have dry skin will like this product since it will moisturize your skin while giving it a glow at the same time. Meanwhile, those who have oily skin like me, can use this as a base for powder highlighter so it will stick on the skin for longer period of hours, no need for retouching!
This can be used alone or as a base, but in this picture, I used it alone and I like its subtle effect (nothing too shimmery or glittery so it looks natural).
Natura Organics Lustre Multi-Use Beauty Compact with SPF15
(in the photo is their old packaging)
These are infused with fruit bio-active ingredients that protects and nourishes the skin! They come in 3 shades:
Natura Organics Lustre Multi-Use Beauty Compact with SPF15
(in the photo is their old packaging)
Salmonerry - salmon pink;
the perfect blush for the mornings and the spring/ summer season to make you appear blooming, its color looks natural, fresh and light.
Candied Pinch - reddish pink;
my favorite blush base for the evening, it helps my powder blush stay on my oily skin longer. If you have dry skin, you won't need to add a powder blush on anymore.
Wine Rose - berry plum;
I use this shade as a contour/blush yet I just make sure to blend it really well! It looks more natural compared to when I use a gray-toned brown contouring powder which I surprisingly like!
What I adore about them is that I can use them as a cream base for my eyeshadow, blush and lipstick! It is very functional and travel-friendly. Just blend them well and you're good to go! Highly-recommended indeed!
Oh how I love it when I achieve well-contoured cheekbones that looks natural and not too made up! See that? I didn't use any contouring powder, but I only used Natura Organics Lustre Multi-Use Beauty Compact in the shade "Wine Rose"! Such a versatile product!
I just applied it on my cheeks then added a few more swipes on the hollow of my cheekbones, blended them well with Real Techniques Miracle Beauty Sponge, and then that's it! To highlight my facial features even better, I also used their Dazzling Highlighter in "Aceya".
By the way, Natura Organics has decided to change the packaging of their Lustre Multi-Use from Beauty Compact to Beauty Stick:
LUSTRE MULTI USE Beauty Stick SPF15
(Php 399.00 or buy 3 for Php 999.000)
I find the new packaging cute and more travel-friendly. Thoughts? They look more like lipsticks now to me but I think it would be easier to swipe on the cheeks and lips with this new shape.
Now, these brands have LOTS of cosmetic types to choose from, not to mention, they have different kinds of LIPSTICKS as well! So far, I have 5 types of their lipstick collection and I'll be reviewing each sets and swatch the colors I have available. Read on!
Natura Organics Magic Lip Primer (Php 549 each)
It moisturizes and softens my lips whilst giving it a natural pretty pinkish tint that lasts for hours. Here is how it looks like when applied alone:
Natura Organics Magic Lip Primer (Php 549)
This very promising product moisturizes the lips and at the same time is a good primer for your lipsticks, it can make the tints of your lipstick stay on the lips even after having a meal.
What it does is simply bringing out and enhancing the natural color of your lips. Mine is already a bit pigmented but after wearing this product, the color looks brighter hence the natural look. I wouldn't even need a lipstick to achieve the "My Lips But Better" look! How nice, right?
Natura Organics Super Matte Lip Mate Organic & Vegan Weather Proof All Around Stick with SPF15
They have more colors from this collection but I'll be reviewing the only 4 shades that I have. Check out the swatch below!
Natura Organics' Super Matte Lip Mate Organic Lipsticks Swatch
These lippies have a matte finish yet creamy formula that easily glides on the lips and they also last for 3hours on my lips without drinking and eating. The darker shades like Heather though tends to be a bit less moisturizing yet longer-lasting compared to the other colors probably because of more fruit pigments in its contents. .
Now here are my favorite shades in this collection:
- a blue-based light pink shade which I can call a "Barbie Pink" lipstick, it is bright yet not neon so it is still wearable, perfect for the fair-skinned!
- a bright fluorescent milky-orange shade, it enhances fair skin tones yet it can also be a nice bright pop of color for those who have morena complexion.
- a warm-based red shade with a little hint of orange into it, it is more red than the usual red-orange color. This color is so bold and fierce, you can wear this shade first if you are not yet used to applying red lipsticks.
- a brown-based red which I can call a plum or wine red shade. I am not so used to wearing dark shades like this but it surprisingly enhances my fair skintone, making me look even fairer! Just wow! Pair this with a winged-eyeliner and eyebrows on point for that perfect fierce look for fall!
Natura Organics Soft Matte Suede Lipsticks
(Php 399 each, Php 599 for 2 pieces)
These lippies are made with organic and natural ingredients that are safe for pregnant, breastfeeding women, and people with sensitive lips. The formulation is silky, moisturizing, and gives a creamy matte finish.
The deeper colors are more pigmented than the lighter colored ones! Cool Bean alone gives a very sheer pinkish finish.
Scent: smells like fruits, others with mixed berries and nuts
- well-pigmented silky, moisturizing, creamy matte, they have a little bit of sheen except for Cool Peanut which looks more velvet than the other colors. Cool Bean, however is not opaque, it has a buildable sheer pinkish coverage.
Natura Organics Soft Matte Suede Lipsticks Swatch
Pumpkin Red - classic apple bloody red, it has a beautiful sheen that makes the lips look luscious!
Cool Bean- sheer bluish-toned cool magenta pink, it isn't purple like it looks in the tube.
Velvet Berry- a very unique color, it is a cool deep pink with bluish tones, in person, it looks shimmery without the sheen and gloss, just matte.
Pink Mustard- a bold pinkish-plum berry shade, very flattering on all skintones!
Radishmauve- a warm mahogany brown shade, flattering for both mestizas and morenas!
Cool Peanut- warm nude with hints of brown flattering for the general golden Asian skintones. This is the most matte out of all the bunch.
Natura Organics Soft Matte Lip Gem Collection
L-R: Juicy Orange, Coral Mauve, Naked Berry
These lipsticks have a soft matte finish with buildable sheer to medium coverage. For the colors to appear on my arm as vivid like in the picture I took, I swiped each lipstick 3 times. Pretty and wearable colors indeed!
Top to Bottom: #3 Juicy Orange, #5Coral Mauve, #6 Naked Berry!
Juicy Orange- the finish is sheer and the color peachy orange is wearable for a casual look or you can glam it up using a warm smoky eye shadow.
Coral Mauve - this lipstick looks more pinkish to me with bluish tones than it is coral-ish. It is the most sheer out of all of them, I had to swipe it 5-6x on my lips before that color in the photo comes out. Even though it has a very nice light pink color, the formulation feathers and bleeds on my lips, I guess it would be better for me to use a pencil liner first before applying this lipstick on top. It also has a sheen to it but is not shimmery.
Naked Berry- amongst the three of them, this is the most pigmented one and its color that you can see straight from the tube will appear the same on your lips after swiping it twice or thrice! This is my favorite in this set and it is also the one that is the hardest to remove, it stays for a longer period of time like an hour or two and the color will fade after drinking and eating yet it still leaves a nice tint on your lips.
And so, that is how the color looks like on my face! Gladly, I was able to pull off Coral Mauve as it is one tricky color! Hehe!
A frontal lip angle for this lipstick collection. Oooh! Love 'em!
Aside from these usual lipsticks, I will also be reviewing this KISS-PROOF customized liquid lipstick that I got from them. This is named "KRISH"
Natura Organics Matte Lip & Cheek Lippie "Especially Made For You"
As you can see, the packaging has my name on it and the color made was created to suit not just my skin tone but also my personality! How nice!
- this lip product is soft and moisturizing on the lips unlike the non-organic and not natural commercial matte liquid lipsticks available in the stores.
- its color is buildable whether you like it to appear sheer like a tint or opaque like a lipstick, your choice!
- it's long-wearing and long-lasting, I put them on at 5pm yesterday and then until now at 9am, it's still here on my lips! No kidding!
- true to its claims, it is non-transferrable: once it has dried, I kept on kissing my hands to prove it, and yes, in fairness, it didn't stain my skin nor my clothes or my baby's cheeks!
- the color is made to suit generally warm Asian skin tones!!!
Natura Organics: Pink-My-Lips
After removing all the make-up on your face and lips, it is a must that we moisturize our puckers to keep them healthy and soft. This is the product that I use everyday to prevent my lips from further darkening.
One of the best ways to keep your puckers soft is by regularly using a lip balm to moisturize them and to regularly exfoliate them lightly to avoid dry and chapped lips. Here's my newfound favorite organic lip product.
A complete lip care system that can be used to cleanse and gently exfoliate as well as to moisturize, nourish, soothe, repair and protect. It can also be used as pre-lipstick priming. It also contains fruit bio-,cellular complex ingredients!
What I love about this is that it really moisturized my lips and at the same time it also smells like bubblegum candies! The texture of this product is liquidy but not glossy so it doesn't make the lips look oily which is good!
Oh and about my lips? Yes, the photos are unedited, no filter used so you can see the actual results! It doesn't have any lip color on in the pic but just this product. As you can see I have very pigmented lips and my lower lip is lighter than my upper lip. It's kinda genetic, my natural lip color. That's why lipsticks tend to look deeper on me but it's fine! As they say, love your own skin!
Before I end this review, I'll share with you a make-up style I did on my face in using Natura Organics cosmetics!
List of Products:
- Backlight Pore Focus Primer in Tickled Pink
- Dazzling Highlighter Cream in Aceya
- Multi-Use Lustre Beauty Compact in Wine Rose for the cheekbones
-Soft Matte Lip Gem Organic Lipstick in Naked Berry
To know more about Natura Organics and to purchase their products, CLICK HERE!
Facebook: Real Natura Organics
"Tale as old as time... True as it can be..." - Let's go back to the time when ELF Cosmetics released their Disney-inspired cosmetics last 2015.
Now, I'll be reviewing this breath-takingly gorgeous
Disney Belle: An Enchanted Tale Beauty Book and show you its wonders!
Oh, it's a book! No, it's a makeup palette!!! Yes, Elf Cosmetics brings us Disney Belle: An Enchanted Tale Beauty Book!
I am a big Beauty & The Beast fan and a make-up lover all-in-one so passing on this beautiful collectible item is a big no-no! I'll post the details inside and the swatches in a bit!
"...For beauty is found within" - Elf Cosmetics Disney Belle: An Enchanted Beauty Book Makeup Palette
It has a beautiful mirror on the left, 7 eyeshadows, 1 blush and 1 contouring powder, 1 eye shadow brush, 2 eyeliners in black and brown, and 1 Lip Color in Love's Kiss shade!
I am definitely in-love with this! There are still pages inside when you flip the left page open, teaching you how to apply these shades, would you want to see it?
Elf Cosmetics Disney Belle: An Enchanted Tale Beauty Book
Lipgloss, E/s, Blush & Contour Swatches:
- a beautiful off-white champagne shimmer that can be used as a highlighter not only for the brow bones but also on the other parts of your face like cheeks, chin, nose, and forehead. A good cheaper alternative for The Balm's Mary-lou Manizer.
- a light peach-pink shimmer for highlighting the eyes and the apple of your cheeks. It reminds me of The Balm's Cindy Lou Manizer only this is peachier in color.
- a light golden-brown shimmer for the eyes. Morenas can use this as a pretty shimmer on their cheeks for a bronzed glowing look!
- a light blue shimmer for accentuating the eyes. The color is not too bold when applied. It brings out brown eye colors too!
- neutral shimmery light brown shade
- neutral shimmery chocolate medium brown shade
- neutral matte dark brown shade
A Single Rose
- a shimmery peachy-pink blush
- a mostly matte neutral medium brown shade with a very little hint of shimmer (not that noticeable)
- a blue-toned pink-red lip gloss that is universally flattering for both fair and dark skinned ladies.
All-in-all this is a nice palette for those who like neutral earthy colors. The light blue shade gives it an additional pop of color in the palette plus the Love Kiss lip gloss copies the exact look of Belle in the cartoons and movies. Their pigmentation is kinda sheer BUT buildable, not as pigmented as other high-end brands but you'll definitely get a good product for the price of $12.99! This is a nice collectible item to have for Beauty & the Beast fans just like me!
This palette is a limited edition from 2015. It includes: 1 eyeshadow brush, 7 eyeshadow colors, 1 blush, 1 bronzer, 2 eyeliner pencils and 1 lip color
Visit ELF Cosmetics Website here.
Jolly Good Bakes, a line of organic and natural artisan skin care products and perfumes under Natura Organics (Philippines' pioneer in organic hair & skin care), is a non-edible bakery that offers premium and yummy-looking skin food that is safe for all skin-types!
They offer artisan soaps, shimmering lotions, body foaming bath whips, perfumes, etc in various looks and scents. I must say that these goodies are obviously just too yummy to smell and look at, I can't contain myself and no, they are NOT edible! Got kids at home? Then hide these!
First, I bathe myself with their
CHOCOLATE Cleaner than Clean Foaming Bath Whip!
Wanna know my effective regular morning pick-me-upper recently? Yes? Ok, I'll share it with you...
Well, this morning, I just indulged myself yet again with Jolly Good Bakes' Chocolate Cleaner than Clean Foaming Bath Whip! One phrase:
"Super saraaaaaaaap gamitin! It just feels and smells luxurious!"
First, the foaming bath whip feels so rich and thick yet so soft and easy to spread on the skin! When I started rubbing it on moist skin, the product became a little bit moussey with particles that feel a little bit rough yet non-abrasive. I just kept on rubbing it on since it felt sooooo goooood, I can feel my skin being cleansed thoroughly while I embrace myself with its chocolatey-minty aroma! Aside from that, it also left my skin feeling smoother and softer compared to the usual, it is like it has been ultra gently exfoliated already!
What a perfect way to start the day! Afterwards, I use my favorite Shimmery Lotion with SPF 30 UVB/UVA
(P.S! I use one variant combo at a time only so the scents won't clash!)
Jolly Good Bakes Skin Food Exclusive by Natura Organics offers gourmand-inspired or should I write "dessert-inpired" skincare products such as artisan soaps, sweet-smelling lotions, body spritz, shower gel, etc!
For a sweet tooth like me, products such as these are nice to have, it's like feeding ourselves, our skin rather, with the goodness of desserts without gaining on the pounds! Haha!
So, 2 of my favorite products from them is their Shimmering Lotion in Chocolate and Strawberry Chiffon! I'm telling you, ang sarap nilang amuyin!!! And they will make your skin shimmer, perfect for achieving a dewy glow! This is how they look like on the skin:
Wanna smell like chocolates or strawberries for this season? Well look no further than this! It gives you a very subtle shimmer while moisturizing your skin and leaving you smelling yummy!
Basically, these are light-weight lotions with SPF 30 UVB/UVA that moisturize your skin while giving it sun protection and a subtle shimmer and sheen that will make your skin look instantly glowing (and no, you won't be shining and sparkling like the Twilight vampires under the sun, so please manage your expectations, haha!)
What I like most is that they smell great! Like literally, they smell like food! Chocolate variant smells like a chocolate drink and the Strawberry Chiffon variant smells like a berry cake! Ahhhhh... Cool if you dig that kinda thing!
These are perfect for normal to oily skin since it will moisturize without the greasy and sticky feeling. However, if your skin is ultra dry and such, you might be needing a separate rich and creamy body butter before applying this on (since this is also a good body sunblock anyway!)
After putting on lotion, I spray myself with their
Chocolate Kiss Body Spritz
Who are the chocolate lovers here? Tag them in this photo now 'cause one of the best sweet chocolatey body spray is now here!
Introducing Jolly Good Bakes Food Exclusive Chocolate Kiss Body Spritz, made of jojoba oil, essential oils, and sugarcane extract. It has the right balance of chocolate sweetness and citrus making it not too sweet and not too strong!
You know, I've always loved chocolates: it's color, taste, and even its scent! It's an aroma that I find irresistible! There have been many that have tried to create chocolate scents but I fall in-love with only a very few because some of them gourmand perfumes tend to be too sweet or too strong it's such a pain too smell! But this one, the mixture is just right, no more head aches for me! Hehe!
Soon, I'll be reviewing other products from their Jolly Good Bakes line too, but for tonight, that is all for now. Will be using more products from them to observe and check its effects before I write an honest review!
See the Pink Chiffon Foaming Bath Whip, Coffee & Rose and Chocolate & Almond Dead Sea Salt Scrubs? Oooh-la-la, they smell awesome too BUT I'll be saving my reviews about them for next time! *wink wink*
To know more about Natura Organics and their products, CLICK HERE:
Facebook: Real Natura Organics
Facebook: Jolly Good Bakes PH
Instagram (Main Account): @realnaturaorganics
Instagram: Jolly Good Bakes PH: @jollygoodbakes.ph
No lead content!A few months ago, Skin Potions, a local skin care & cosmetics brand from the Philippines, has released their "Do the Matte" Creamy Matte Lipstick Collection in beautiful shades that are named after the beauty bloggers (Instagram micro-bloggers) they know. I am lucky to be a part of this collection, having one of my favorite lipstick shades named after me! Such an honor! Thanks a lot, Skin Potions!
These lipsticks are made with natural ingredients that will not only make your lips look beautiful but also healthier! They have a creamy matte finish that is moisturizing on the lips! How nice is that? Lip chapping and over-drying problems? Solved! No lead content!
Beeswax, candelilia wax, shea Butter, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Organic cocoa butter, beetroot, oxides.
Price: 399.oo pesos
So here is their lipstick shade named after me, "KRISH" this is my favorite shade of pink, something bright but not too loud and is still wearable for both mestizas, chinitas, and morenas!
Wearing this color instantly brightens up face! The color is perfect for summer (or whenever you want to show off a bold lip color!)
Pink is a feminine color that can be subtle or bold depending on one's personality, and it will always be perfect for this occasion!
"KRISH" is a blue-based hot pink lipstick color that instantly complements anyone's skintone while making teeth look whiter! It can be paired with a light eye makeup, bare eyes, or even a smoky neutral eye makeup.
Should I say that it is a natural dupe to the mixture of MAC Candy Yum and MAC Pink Pigeon? Hehe!
"DO THE MATTE" CREAMY MATTE LIPSTICKS
These are made with organic and natural ingredients that are safe for people who have sensitive lips, who are pregnant and breastfeeding. The consistency is creamy, moisturizing, and non-drying on my lips yet it has a pretty matte finish with a little bit of sheen! It glides smoothly on the lips like a dream and leaves a pinkish-red tint when the lipstick color wears off.
As for its longevity, it lasts me for 3 hours without a drink or a meal. I figured that it lasts longer with a same-colored lip liner underneath though so that the color wouldn't bleed.
Aila- tomato red with warm tones
Krish- blue-based hot pink with neutral tones
Karen- carnation pink with warm tones
April- light brown shade with warm tones
Bern- light pink-brown shade w/ warm tones
"DO THE MATTE" CREAMY MATTE LIPSTICKS
For the colors, they appeared lighter on my lips than they look like in the tube. For some reasons, under a noontime lighting, they seem warmer on me now compared to the other swatches I saw online. I think it is because the lipstick color adapts on my lips' natural pigmentation and my ph level or acidity. The color deepens on me as time passes by.
Hazel - a purple shade that becomes a deeper eggplant color after 30minutes of wearing it on my lips.
Julia - on my lips, it initially looks like a red-violet shade but after 30mins, it becomes a fierce shade of light maroon.
Binky - at first application, it looks like a medium orange color but after a while, it turns into a light red-orange shade on me.
Aynna - it looks like a fuchsia pink at first application but turns into a pretty pinkish-red color after 30 minutes!
Hazel - warm purple orchid
Julia - neutral red violet berry
Aila - warm bright cherry red
Binky - orange with a tinge of maraschino
Aynna - bright deep pink with a touch of amaranth
Krish - blue-toned pink magenta
Karen - warm hot pink
April - warm-toned nude brown
Bern - warm-toned pinkish nude brown
All of these shades are universally flattering for both fair-skinned and morena girls which I like since no matter what the season is or whether I get a tan or not, I know that these colors will still suit my complexion.
To order and see more of their products, visit their social media sites ,
Facebook: Skin Potions
Ever Bilena Cosmetics celebrates true Beauty of the Filipina! Guided by the belief that every woman should be as beautiful as she can be, Ever Bilena Cosmetics different lines of color cosmetics and skin care give every Filipina the chance to be at their best all the time.
What I like about the Ever Bilena EB Matte Lipsticks packaging is that through its "color coding" at the outside, you can easily know what color is in the tube: easier to pick up your lipstick for the day!
Ever Bilena Matte Lipsticks Swatch
I like most of the colors in the collection. I personally adore Viva, Siennas, Toast of New York, Storm and Fierce Red from the whole collection! They have a decent pigmentation and matte finish that can be a bit drying on the lips so using a lip balm prior to application is a must! All colors tend to suit most warm Asian skintones both fair and morena which is good!
For almost 5years now, I have been using EB Matte Lipsticks especially their shade Off-Beat Pink. I have used up 4 tubes already and now I'm on my fifth. It is safe to say that that shade is one of my favorites and ever-reliable colors, I just can't go wrong with it!
I did my own make-up during our civil wedding a few years ago and the lipstick I used was none other than Ever Bilena's Off-Beat Pink! Here in the photo below is some of the outtakes with the hubby after the ceremony. You can clearly see how wearable this shade is, right? It is perfect for either day or night make-up! That is why it has never left my make-up collection ever!
Here is Ever Bilena's official swatch from their website. The colors in the photo below appear to be deeper compared to my real-life swatch wherein the lipstick shades looked more wearable and subdued.
Get yours now at Ever Bilena kiosks in Watsons and several department stores nationwide for only Php165 each!
Visit Ever Bilena website HERE.
Ever Bilena, the top local beauty brand from the Philippines, which is celebrating its 33rd anniversary this year, has an inspirational and aspirational journey to success.
I was happy to be one of the people to be featured at their 33rd Anniversary mini-episode in GMA 7's Unang Hirit TV Show!
In this video, I will be doing a simple make-up tutorial on how you can achieve a light and fresh aura using Ever Bilena cosmetics!
Here are some photos behind-the-scenes:
Here are the items that I have featured in the video:
1. EB Pressed Powder
2. EB Advance Lip & Cheek Tint
3. EB Eye Liner in Black
4. EB Matte Lipstick in Off-Beat Pink
Snapping photos of Ever Bilena products that we were using at the set!
Camera rolling!!! 1, 2, 3!!! I was so happy we did it fast, it only took 2 takes! Good job everyone, eh?
With Dianne Medina, Unang Hirit's TV host and Ever Bilena's Endorser
She's so pretty, isn't she? She also seems nice and approachable!
All-in-all, I had fun with this experience! I enjoy being onscreen, kinda got used to facing the cameras and working with people in showbiz hence I am no longer camera shy. But, technically, it was my first time doing a make-up tutorial video so I was thrilled with that. I am thinking that I wanna do some vlogging in the near future! Now I gotta invest on those camera and gadgets, shouldn't I? Hehe!
Hopefully, you were able to learn a li'l bit of something from our video, thanks a lot for reading and watching!!!
MAKE-UP HEAVEN!!! Ooh-la-la-la-la!!! I was able to take home all of these goodies after the taping! I am so happy! Thanks so much Ever Bilena for giving me a chance to be a part of your 33rd Anniversary and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Next post, I will be reviewing their EB Matte Lipsticks!!!
For more information about Ever Bilena, visit their website: