Let's talk about Manifestation!
I have always believed in the Law of Attraction and that in order for that to work in your favor, you also have to remove any feelings of unworthiness residing within you. When you know that you are worthy and deserving of love, prosperity, and a good life, it is easier to attract the right people, events, and opportunities in your life.
That is how the Universe works, based on frequency. Everything in this Universe is energy, and there is an abundant supply of energy that we can harness to do what we want.
What is it that you want to achieve in your life right now?
What kind of a person would you like to be?
One of the most important key in manifesting the proper way is to stop wanting it, but instead, start feeling as if you already have it being it!
The Universe works in frequency, if you keep on saying, "how I wish I have this or that", "how I wish I am that lucky", guess what? That might remain just a wish...
Here's one exercise that I'd like you to do:
1) Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and relax...
2) Visualize that you are already the person that you would like to be...
3) Notice, how does it feel? What are the sensations that you're feeling in your body? Is your heart beating faster? Remember that feeling.
4) How did your visions look like? Where are you? What are you wearing? Who are you with?
5) Remember what you saw in that vision. Try to make whatever you saw in that vision, into a reality.
* Find that outfit!
* Go to that place!
* Paint your nails that color!
I'm sure you're aware of the power of positive thinking. I'm a huge believer in thinking positively whenever possible! But it's ALSO really important to pay equally close attention to the language that you use throughout your day.
You see, the fact is that your language is the physical manifestation of your thoughts. You can spend all the time in the world thinking positively…
But if you're not also making an effort to reflect your positive intentions in your language, it's a bit like going to the gym to try and lose weight while still eating all of the junk food you like. This means, chances are that you're not going to see maximum benefits in your life ;)
If you want to live your life to its highest potential and have the power to turn your goals into your living, breathing reality… You'll see faster results if you make an effort to be more mindful of the words that you use when speaking to yourself and to others.
To help you do this, here are 2 words or phrases that I recommend you eliminate from your vocabulary as much as possible:
1) Eliminate the words "I can't."
2) Eliminate the words "I don't know."
- Krish Rai
Founder of Astral Crystals.