I've always been a chocolate lover and any skin care products that has chocolates or at least smells like chocolates drives me nuts! Haha! I'll be sharing one of my favorite chocolate soaps:
Introducing, El Natura 100% Pure Goat's Milk Soap!
Rich in Vitamins A, B, C, D, and E. Prevents skin cancer, treats acne, delay early signs of aging. Nourishing and moisturizing. No water formulation.
1. Has recently been proven to effectively treat acne.
2. Goat milk soap is less allergenic than synthetically loaded commercial soaps and detergents.
3. It is known that goat milk can reduce skin inflammation, and soothes dry and damaged skin.
4. Can reduce wrinkles and delay signs of skin aging.
5. Goat’s milk soap has alpha-hydroxy acids that soften the skin by breaking down the glue that holds dead skin cells together.
6. The famous Cleopatra known for her beauty and amazing skin, biggest skin care secret revealed was bathing in goat’s milk.
7. Goat’s milk has the closest PH level to our skin. This helps protect our skin from invading bacteria and chemicals.
8. Loaded with essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin C, B1, B6, B12, and E.
9. Goat’s milk soaps are free from harmful chemical and a very mild soap bar safe to use for all skin conditions.
10. Goat milk consists of natural emollients and triglycerides that act as natural moisturizer.
I've been using this soap for a few days already and here's my review based solely on my experience:
Score 10/10. Yes, I LOVE chocolates and this product didn't disappoint! It smells like real chocolate milk - none of those synthetic fragrances! The scent sticks onto the body as well for a few minutes after rinsing it which makes me enjoy my bath time even more!
Score 10/10. Even if this is a moisturizing soap which has a creamy lather and not much bubbles like chemical soaps, rest assured that it effectively cleansed and deodorized my skin. Some soaps that are heavily dosed with fragrances can only "mask" odor but this soap not only makes you smell sweet, it also kills bacteria that causes body odor.
I can't give a score right now because I am using a different soap on my face as of the moment for pimple prevention. However, I also put this on for a minute after rinsing the former soap and so far, it hasn't caused me any breakouts which is good.
Score: 8/10. This soap has pure goat's milk formulation that thoroughly cleanses my skin without drying it too much. Its creamy foamy lather sticks onto my skin letting it absorb all its moisturizing properties. I also found that even if I have ultra-dry skin on my body, I won't be needing a rich lotion after using this; a very light water-based lotion will do. I still have a few dry patches after rinsing the soap, but it's nothing that a moisturizer can't fix.
This is how its creamy lather looks on the skin:
All-in-all I am satisfied with this product because aside from it's gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin, it's also safe to use on babies' skin! I'm sure that my baby would enjoy his new chocolatey bathtime buddy; gotta be careful not to let him eat this though! Haha! :)
You can buy this online in their Instagram account: @elnatura
Founder of Astral Crystals.